unforunately, the mattig mirrors, and the cult society mirrors(thru' eurotek) are a bit suck it and see when it comes to the electrics! the mattig ones are electric but not heated, and still need splicing into original loom. and the mk.4 style ones need modifying with your own bits from existing mirrors and are expensive for summat you could mess up and be of no use to you! it really is difficult to know what to do as i want some new mirrors too, but not wanting to butcher my loom or modify parts to fit i'm not keen on paying good money out! still think the projektzwo mirrors are the ones for me, they may be for lhd but at least the fit and work! unless anyone knows different! :-(

have to say, I am a fan of the M3's! DTM mirrors look alright, but sometimes a bit "dumpy" for the Mk3

Although it has to be a mirror for the car - universal ones often sit at funny angles!

I need a new drivers mirror and am stuck between M3's and a replacement standard one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've fited pzwo to my car and you need to slightly modify the drivers side but they look great, even though they cost a fortune for what you get.

Ive got a set of m5's for sale, all electric made for the MKIII metal finished in black.

also set of dtm's with base plates for MKIII

I can e-mail pics

Both boxed and unused

cheers Paul

• 2 weeks later...