VW Action 2nd - 4th of September 2011

VW Action is the longest running VW Show in the UK, and has in one form or another been the true 'Jewel in the Crown' of UK VW events, from its early days at Stoneleigh, the NAS Stoneleigh shows, the period of its residency at Peterborough, at Herts County Showground, and now at Santa Pod. The last four years at 'The Pod' have produced quite exceptional shows, and 2011 will continue the great tradition of VW Action delivering the absolute best event for the true VW enthusiast. VW Action is a show to which people are happy to bring their young family members, and yet which provides full on entertainment for all of its visitors, whatever their age or interests. Every year Action has a theme, and this year it is 'Ninjas & Pirates'. Yes, Saturday evening is the 2011 VW Action 'Ninjas & Pirates Party'. Jensen D Groover's Dance and Indie Anthems, the Narni Shakers as Pirate Wenches, as well as music and acts with a distinctly Pirate or Ninja theme.

There are the usual events going on, show and shine, camper van cook off, 1/4 mile drag racing,

Prices are - ADVANCE WEEKEND inc. camping £30 + bkg fee

GATE WEEKEND inc. camping £35

GATE SUNDAY £15

GATE SATURDAY £15

http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/camping.php

Location - Santa Pod Raceway - Wellingborough, Northants, NN29 7XA.

When - 2nd. 3rd and 4th of September 2011

Please add you names so i can book club camping and a stand.

Tony.

List -

tonyVRT

dub 25

VR6 nat

oliVeR6

Martyn (tonys really tall mate )

pauly and misses

caddyslammed

VR6 Gill

hvr6

The Goth

possibles ...

craggsy

spadam

paul parky and misses

Vrstigler..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

might do edition instead.....

*tumble weed across the screen' date=' bell chiming in the distance, gust of wind and dark clouds....* :P

Defo in for this one Tony me ol' china!

[/quote']

as if I would go!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...