After 2 months of sitting out in the sidelines watching other people drive their cars, I finally got my VR back on the road today. So my first job was to go to the local petrol station and fill up - £124.9 which equated to £60.51 for 51 litres.....

So im thinking can the VR6OC do some sort of deal with shell - im not being greedy but I think 20 % off the retail price of fuel is reasonable... lol

Can someone hook it up.....

price of EVERYTHING will go up... anything that has to be moved about and delivered to shops or factories etc will cost more... :S we're doomed i tell ya DOOMED!! hahahaha :P

Another Dads army fan! Lol!

I'm sure David Cameron said he was going to cap fuel duty if he got elected... wishful thinking...

Hi Looking at this fuel business, what's the most mpg you can get froma VR6 I've had about 30 ish. So in theory the only way to get better MPG is to make the car as light as humanly possble ie strip the inside out, then replace the glass with perspex, fit skinny wheels and tyres, fibre glass panels , fit tiny battery, then remap the ecu to maximum mpg etc I wonder if you could get at least 35+ !! Now all we need is someone to try it would make a good article! Oh yes and put helium in your tyres too. It going to cheaper running your car on white spirit soon!! I'm off to B&Q