Ultimate Dubs Sunday 13th March 2011 - Telford International Centre

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate made a good point tonight' date=' do we need to pay for tickets in advance with ebing inside or do we not need tickets and get free entry?

[/quote']

paid on the Saturday they dont allow free entry to those showing unfortunately

They do if you are inside showing ;)

My mate made a good point tonight' date=' do we need to pay for tickets in advance with ebing inside or do we not need tickets and get free entry?

[/quote']

paid on the Saturday they dont allow free entry to those showing unfortunately

They do if you are inside showing ;)

really we 'showed' last year and paid, dont remember 100% though but certainly got a ticket on the Sat maybe Sal or Martin could confirm?

if you are the driver and showing inside you get in free. your passengers pay as normal..

but they can pay saturday and hence don't have to queue up on sunday mornin.. jst walk past the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig line and go straight in..

if you are the driver and showing inside you get in free. your passengers pay as normal..

but they can pay saturday and hence don't have to queue up on sunday mornin.. jst walk past the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig line and go straight in..

I-blooming-deal!

will have my Mrs with me so she can pay when i arrive saturday, and shes helping me clean haha :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also... (apologies if this has already been cleared up)

Whats the situation with the VR^oc show plates ive seen? black and silver? do we/ can we buy them?

we bought them as a group buy you might be able to borrow some.... start a thread :-)