Your Day At Stealth...

got 205 at AmD with a few probs, so i was hoping for around 210 this time.........as you can imagine I was so gutted with a figure of 192bhp ! A great day though.......have decided not to spend any more money on her, though.

Guest couzens

185bhp and 183 lbs/ft for me. A bit disappointed though I couldn't make the night before as you all seemed to have an interesting time. Well organised as well considering nobody knew anybody. Need to keep the meets therefore up Pete. Did you shoot off early by the way and thanks for the Wagonwheel?

Great day pete, nice to be able to put a face to some of the names now :) ....would like to thank mina for the kfc run, If only i had £8g ;) next time we will have take some one who knows the way though :P:P;)

Have a few pic...will post up as soon as ive sorted them out! :)

dubloke........i dont know.........just feeling a bit crap about the car ! i have 4k coming and i was gonna spunk it on the car, but now i think i'll just pay my loan off ! We'll see what the future holds. Will probably keep it till im 25 and then get a scooby or summin !

It was a great day tho fecking cold! That KFC went down a treat! was really good meeting everyone but the im not saying a thing bout my figures! ~:( still at least i know why its so sluggish tho on the run home it seemed to have improved so maybe it's cleared it out a bit? can't wait 4 the next one when my car is 100%!

Okay peeps, gonna put the pics on the web for you all to see. I'm only putting the web-quality photos up though, as some of the files are 8 or 9 mb (!) :o

If anybody wants to give me any (constructive) criticism please do. I apologise for some of the pics as I was getting used to the camera, and some of the inside ones didn't quite work out.

Anyway, the click on this link and see what you think...

Stealth Rolling Road Day pics

PICT0015%20(web)_thumb.jpg

very good day out got 187bhp and 173 ib ft which i thought was good until i read about some of your runs

was yours on quite early? could just be that the engine was still quite hot from the drive... last time I was at stealth I recorded 184bhp about 15mins after I got there and then 192bhp after it'd had the fan on it for 10 mins to cool it down!

I'm more than happy with my 194.9bhp with just an exhautst, i can wait to do some mods on the air inlet/flow side of things. All the figures seemed rather high to me but they are all a good comparison for each other, will they be put on here in table form?