VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look as though myself and Sparkz will be making it. Mine has a few issues that haven't been resolved and he's got alternator issues with his "R"

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Wish I'd known... I popped up for a couple of hours today... you coulda jumped in... :(

I have just come back from the pub. And seen you all driving off, thinking you were going on a cruise then got back to my van to find that you have all gone, sorry I didn't get to say hi. I was told by my brother in law that one of you came over this morning to say hi, but with me being lazy I was still in bed, sorry to who ever it was.

Same as home safe and sound, cars ran a dream, Big thanks to all who turned up brillient weekend , 3 days seemed like a week well chilled, for those who did;nt attend you missed another great VR6OC get together, as always great company, and good to meet new faces ,I think i can safely say everyone had a great time,Special thanks to the trophy sponser whoever you are lol, until the next time thanks..

What a weekend! Home now, all unpacked, and dinner is on. :-) Thanks to everyone for a wicked weekend, we thoughly enjoyed our selves. Turned out to be awesome weather for most of the weekend, and it was good to put faces to the forum names. :-)

got back even though i lost 3rd gear just after leaving the gates but she made it back to southampton ok had a brill time meeting the regs on here had a right laugh got to see some great cars (except yours ben) lol only joking mate cant wait to do another one,two,three,etc,etc ..