VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'll be able to make it but I'll try. I need some inspiration for the Rat VR I drive about in!

Is this free event? Does it cost to get into Billing - only coming for a few hours' date=' not camping.

Cheers Neil

[/quote']

It costs £10 to get in (daily rate) but you could probably park and walk in the gates we're about a five min walk from the entrance

I might grace you with my presence at the weekend :-) Been a year since I last came to a show (Billing) I will make sure I park my dirty diseasal far away (so you don't get jealous lol) Thanks Ben for the reminder that it's this weekend x

be great to see you... bring the lovely Holly x

I might grace you with my presence at the weekend :-) Been a year since I last came to a show (Billing) I will make sure I park my dirty diseasal far away (so you don't get jealous lol) Thanks Ben for the reminder that it's this weekend x

I was going to facebook you the news earlier. but decided you wouldn't care less ;-)

Be good to see you again Donna :)