VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday afternoon it is then!

I've had a new water pump fitted and a new belt -so's the heap may make it. I'm looking forward to seeing other owners and their cars. This is my first VR6OC do so please don't laugh to hard at the car!! Cheers N eil

Haha, dont worry mate, we're not snobby ED38 types on here, as long as you have a vr thats the only criteria, condition or work done to it doesnt matter. :) we're a very laid back bunch!! Will be nice to have you along! :) :)

Bad news everybody woodie is out. We are pimping him' date=' first today then sat then monday so he has to stay home. So for those who have not played with my woodie you will have to wait.

[/quote']

oh no! Kolo will be lonely! I wanted to play with your woodie too it would have been great to play with two of them... but at least both Mark and I have already played with your woodie a few times... maybe next year he can roam free with the campers? :-(

Bad news everybody woodie is out. We are pimping him' date=' first today then sat then monday so he has to stay home. So for those who have not played with my woodie you will have to wait.

[/quote']

oh no! Kolo will be lonely!

No Kolo either, i'm afraid. Bec is staying at home and I thought it would be easier to leave him with her, otherwise i'm spending most my time keeping an eye on him.

whenever' date=' there is a guy with some black pillar trims about 5mins from that junction... i couldnt get them delivered in time so was gonna ask if anyone could pick them up on their way through for me??

[/quote']

Buuuuuuuuump! anyone? (a)

[/quote']

oh no! Kolo will be lonely!

No Kolo either, i'm afraid. Bec is staying at home and I thought it would be easier to leave him with her, otherwise i'm spending most my time keeping an eye on him.

ah mate shame Bec isn't coming :( and no Kolo or Woodie either !! :(

Also couple of quick announcements :-

Firstly anyone wanting to enter the 1/4 mile competitions please remember to bring your slips with you and hand them to me over the weekend and before 2 pm on Sunday

Secondly as their is no timing on the Karting track we have decided to let you guys award the trophy - everyone will be allowed to vote for their favourite driver of the weekend - be that fastest, most entertaining etc etc :)

Well the black pig is prepped and ready , washed ANDget this POLISHED, however schoolboy error, weather was dull so polished all panels thinking loads of time to buff, WRONG just laid polish on last panel ,sun comes out to stay ..RESULT martin has had a nightmare of a job buffing her up,and still got to load her up and the wash the mull HAPPY DAYS ,,, see you all tomorrow,,