VR6OC National Meet 6-8th August Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without having to go thro the whole post' date='... what is the cost of camping for the weekend?? And will it be per car or per tent?? sorry for my laziness..

[/quote']

will call them / email to confirm martin as there is no mention of the "Rally Rate" that they used to give us on the website so will double check with them :)

it looks like i will be coming to this no matter wot as i need a break so shall be in the van soo can bring tools etc etc if u know wot i mean ..... wink wink and plus be eaiser to get the fire pit in lol

ah nice one matey :) :) beers a plenty then !! and if I dont get the backbox on this week will give you some dollar to give me a hand :)

it looks like i will be coming to this no matter wot as i need a break so shall be in the van soo can bring tools etc etc if u know wot i mean ..... wink wink and plus be eaiser to get the fire pit in lol

Glad to hear that mate. :)

Skullduggery might have to come into play, But reading their website its £20 per pitch upto 4 persons and one car extra cars ten pound per week so it shouldnt be too bad to blag em lol

[blockquote]tonyvrsc wrote ...

ah nice one matey beers a plenty then !! and if I dont get the backbox on this week will give you some dollar to give me a hand [/blockquote]

Ben does that mean you'll have a backbox for sale?

Without having to go thro the whole post' date='... what is the cost of camping for the weekend?? And will it be per car or per tent?? sorry for my laziness..

[/quote']

I think we only paid the rallye rate plus £10 for the Audi one year wasn't a whole £80