GTi International 26th/27th June 2010 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello' date=' (it's baker) great weekend. thanks for letting a non vr tag along and be made so welcome. well done to nat on her 1st place and well done to everyone that run some very cool cars you all have.

[/quote']

Good to meet you to Dude , did ya have any luck today ??

Top fun as always and thanks to everyone who attended and made it another memorable weekend :) great as always to see the usual suspects making the most noise on the strip and huge congrats to Nat on her well deserved trophy - nice to see some new faces on the stand and campsite :)

Great pic that craig was going to point you in the direction of that thread ! Found a couple of mine on there so chuffed with that :) roll on the next meet :)

i thoroughly enjoyed my weekend, spent a bit much on the sprinting but got a new 0-60pb of 6.14. Had some good scalps on the 1/4 mile considering it's nothing special.

camping was ace fun. sorry if we upset any of you guys cos we were a little loud at early hours... but hey we do this to let our hair down i guess

got a cheeky pic first thing saturday morning

37377_408080791093_511031093_4738870_2648304_n.jpg

i'm slightly in love with Nat's VR. worthy winner, looked so clean.

Top weekend. In fact the best for me for a long time ;-) although the having to get up today rather than 'resting up' was a bit of a jolt. sure I'll last till 5 though.

Big up to the Stig in saving me getting lynched by the rest of the club.

And a well done to all those who increased the visibility of the club, ie Tony for all the noise, Nat for the trophy and Ben for having seemingly the most photogenic car there.

Apologies for anyone who turned up on the club stand on Sunday as we where all so frazzed after a weekend in the sun that an early start home was so, so appealing,

Thanks everyone, im really chuffed with the result...

I only took some pics of mine in show n shine cuz my phone is cack... but im sure there's a few campsite ones somewhere...

Picture081.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg

The usual suspects...

Picture005.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture062.jpg

My mate Bakers car...

Picture027.jpg

Hey guys still not back home yet, chilling in Preston still! Cheers for a top weekend as per usual! Brandon and I throughly enjoyed our first show of the year even if it did have a rather rocky start! Well done Nat, really good to see all that effort you've put in paid off :)

Cheers to Craig and Tony for keeping both Brandon and I entertained with runs up the strip in both your awesome machines :)

Nice to see old mates and meet new peeps!

Nige I still got your show plates (I realised at Keele services when I looked back to check which pumped I'd used to fill up and noticed they were still on the car!!!) U goin to be at BugJam?

Well done on best mk3. Looked awesome in show and shine!

I managed to get to the show and nearly home on a full tank. Managed 39mpg.

What happened to tha club stand on sunday? I parked up, cleaned the car, went to get food and everyone had left ny the time I got back.

The R32 Turbos were killing it down the strip. I need more power haha.

What happened to tha club stand on sunday? I parked up' date=' cleaned the car, went to get food and everyone had left ny the time I got back.

[/quote']

As i said, a weekend under brilliant skys had left all the campers frazzled and possible suffering from heat/s un stroke let alove the remains of hang overs so we left to get in time for the footy. what a waste of time that was. Still i saw most of the GP which i had forgotten about.