reasons to keep vr6

People please give me some reasons to keep my vr6 and turbo it. I cant decide what to do i keeo changing my mind lol. I either keep my vr6 and turbo it aim for around a reliable 350bhp or do be a tratior and buy a civic type r and rotrex it as everyone raves about the reliability of honda engines. please give me reasons to keep the golf.

Imperial death march.

Dun dun dun duuun dun dun duuun dun dun,

Suprised that I've been thinking of this also???

As for the type R.... there are a LOT of ragged and abused examples out there, so don't go mad with the idea.

Honda's reliability is questionable, but so are other companies.

I've been doing my research on them and they go like stick for the first 100k.... then the engine tires somewhat.

However,

The VR6 will and always does suffer from heatsoak, it does have less turning ability than the type R, F/I kind of sorts this out.

For me, the sound of the VR and its power is more than enough for my tastes.

Besides, I've made some of the best mates I could ever make on here.... I wouldn't say the same about other clubs.

I was forced to sell my VR6 due to losing my job ................. You are planning to sell when you dont have to, so heres my reason for keeping it, I personally own a Bassettes Double Barrel Shotgun and will drive my voyager to your house and explain how ungrateful you are to that stunning engine with that stunning growl turbo the VR mate and spend the rest of your days cocking your leg and pissing on jap tuners.

I was forced to sell my VR6 due to losing my job ................. You are planning to sell when you dont have to' date=' so heres my reason for keeping it, I personally own a Bassettes Double Barrel Shotgun and will drive my voyager to your house and explain how ungrateful you are to that stunning engine with that stunning growl turbo the VR mate and spend the rest of your days cocking your leg and pissing on jap tuners.

[/quote']

two probs i see with that

1. u drive a voyager ... it wont make it will break down at the end of ur road ..

2. wont pi55 over all jap tuners ....

lol

not just me then few other people get them. ive allways wanted an R34 gtr skyline but being only 20 iknsurance have quoted £5500 plus i have not got £20,000 to buy the car. looks like im gunna source parts and turbo it next year.

i can vouch for hondas reliability, the civic i have never misses a beat, its only the 1.5 vetec though, but parts are quite expensive, and has anyone else noticed the disturbing resembelence the type r sound has to the crazy frog lol

im a big jap car fan, and the jap sceen is huge but its not as friendly and welcoming as the vag sceen.

having said that you can get a lot more power for your money with jap.