What reeealllly annoys you...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate high curbs damm them lol

then 2 day while im doing 60 on a A road a bmw comes flying up behind me, then procedes to tailgate me for a couple miles occasionally dropping back to accelerate back up to my bumper then on a narrow part of the road decides to overtake when there was a oncoming car right in front of him but he doesnt pull back in he forces me and the oncoming car to swerve in to the grass at 60 with my 4 yr old boy in the back for him to continue 1 mile down the road and turn off. now what is that about lol

and also drivers who drive below the speed limit and then when u overtake them in a clear straight road using all ur signals start flashing there lights at u, giving u gestures as if im in the wrong

and my missus driving the vr

pregnant women.

lol takes two to tango Mr you can't complain! ;-)

Absoloutly, but I'm an angel at home. I just can't win.

For example, Not being there means I'm ignoring her. Cuddles and such are too suffocating and trying to be there without being too suffocating is too irritating.

So there! :P

20V? 20vT? ,,,,, My car eats those for brekkie. Well, it does when it's working. Still, I get a lot of compliments at petrol stations and such when people hear it and ask me what it is. Usually the people that can't afford to run VR6's that have to compare. lol... size n everything ;) ;)

Taxi drivers, do they possess a unique license which allows themselves to become pig-ignorant, not acknowledge you by means of a wave at a passing point, don't even adhere to ego has right of way at said passing point, still go through!! Pull out whenever, pull over whenever, all

without a slightest touch of the indicator!! Oh the many times u have argued outside supermarkets, they have their own parking zone but still want to block other drivers in!!

Arrogant members of are wonderful police force who think it is fine to park in either disabled or mother/toddler zones. When in one occasion I asked a policewoman why she had parked in a disabled spot, her reaction was and I quote " where are you parked sonny (even though I was older than her) I will be over to check your car when I come out if here" as I was getting married in 3 hours I decided bot to argue but note her comment, take a picture on my phone and report her with acciveribg letter and printout to my local station!!

Got a letter from some superior stating that it won't happen again and the officer has had a warning!!!! What a load of tosh!!!!

Taxi drivers' date=' do they possess a unique license which allows themselves to become pig-ignorant, not acknowledge you by means of a wave at a passing point, don't even adhere to ego has right of way at said passing point, still go through!! Pull out whenever, pull over whenever, all

without a slightest touch of the indicator!! Oh the many times u have argued outside supermarkets, they have their own parking zone but still want to block other drivers in!!

Arrogant members of are wonderful police force who think it is fine to park in either disabled or mother/toddler zones. [b']When in one occasion I asked a policewoman why she had parked in a disabled spot, her reaction was and I quote " where are you parked sonny (even though I was older than her) I will be over to check your car when I come out if here" as I was getting married in 3 hours I decided bot to argue but note her comment, take a picture on my phone and report her with acciveribg letter and printout to my local station!!

Got a letter from some superior stating that it won't happen again and the officer has had a warning!!!! What a load of tosh!!!!

Matey, you're pretty lucky you didn't come off worse.

I've personally known people, good law abiding people, that have complained about attitudes. Weeks later they were subjected to house raids arrested and thrown into a station holding cell for hours and hours without so much as a tea or coffee offer. After release, they coplained and it was done again.

Supposed reliable tips/informants informed them of drug dealing going on at the house on 4 seperate occasions.

He even had a go at an officer on the last occasion that pushed him into the wall and was met with a barage of shouting from SMALL UMPA LUMPA POWER HUNGRY SHORT ARSED STINKING ATTITUDE WPC's. He told them to shut up after they told him to shut up and he was again arrseted and celled for 3 hours.

Watch your back with the police malarky.

pregnant women.

lol takes two to tango Mr you can't complain! ;-)

Absoloutly' date=' but I'm an angel at home. I just can't win.

For example, Not being there means I'm ignoring her. Cuddles and such are too suffocating and trying to be there without being too suffocating is too irritating.

So there! :P

[/quote']

aww bless you actually sound like quite a nice fella ;-)

Cheers for the advice Monk, I can't see anything happening now, 6 years ago now but then again could be a weirdo pc, could have room full of CCTV footage of me, pictures completely covering the walls. Saying that, I did find a fork stuck in my rear drivers tyre on my navara. Woooooohhhh scary stuff!!