GTI International June 27-28 2009

Ok I am out my other half is due a baby on the 21st of june and I dont want to be too cheeky in sneaking off to the UK for a car show' date=' I havent had much time to be online lately

[/quote']

Congrats on the baby, my bday is 21st june too. You'd probably be too tired to come anyways lol.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first Inters. I've booked tickets for the Sunday only and chose this club from the list. But do you have to be a particular type of member to be on the club stand? I've only ever registered to use the forums that's all.

You are more than welcome always good to see new cars.

As we are an owners club cars do not have to be 'show cars' just loved and clean.

Normally premium members get first dibs on stand places but as inters is allocating space based on tickets booked that doesn't apply here.

just ordered my ticket!! :D

btw, after filling my online form, i got told to enter all my card details again... and wasnt confortable doing it , clicksafe.com/lloyds wasnt sufe if genuine

What is the best club display award based on?

they haven't given a theme or anything yet but there will also be light-hearted inter-club competitions, with a Tug of war, Space hopper race and a Penalty shootout already on the agenda :) :) sounds like it could be a laugh :)

Tug of War?? Mint! We will win that easily - whole bunch of tossers on this site - you's lot could "tug" for England! ;)

hahahahaha

even us girls can help out on this one hey?!!! All 6 and a half stone of me might actually be usefull!! NOT!!!

Maybe we can do a piggy back race instead!!! :) :) :)

Tug of War?? Mint! We will win that easily - whole bunch of tossers on this site - you's lot could "tug" for England! ;)

hahahahaha

even us girls can help out on this one hey?!!! All 6 and a half stone of me might actually be usefull!! NOT!!!

Well here's a plan Nat, when the starter shouts go, u whip ur top off, they get distracted, we tug hard and hey presto we cum........ first!! Wooohooo

hahahahaha

you could win the space hopper race Nat - lack of weight is defo a positive there :) :)

does help if your feet reach thefloor though. ( Sorry Nat couldn't resist ;-) )

Can i get a specially modified one du reckon? ill get a football and stick some ears on it and use that instead!!! Woop woop!! Got all the good ideas i have!! :) :)

I dunno yet.... whenever everyone else is goin really. If most ppl are doin the weekend ill do that but if sunday is the only good day ill head up then... when u goin tone???

im there all weekend babe ..... go on come all weekend be a good crack

ok ok, i might well do that...

Think ill drag my mate and his sis up there but they'll go up in her lil polo gti so i might be cruisin up passengerless to the sound of the vr roar (and some heavy duty drivin music)

So what.... friday afternoon/evening??? Ill get them to sort their arses out too so we all can get the friday off work (cleaning day) :) :)