GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ON LINE

Club members participating in the club displays should fill in their club details on the payment form at the

final stage before submitting their ticket order.

GO TO TICKETS ---> http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

(sorry ben just spotted that so though I would post it up, I'll leave you to sort the rest out and I'll see you all there!)

• 2 weeks later...

Camping passes should be booked in advance, using the online booking form. A weekend camping pass costs £45 but this includes a weekend entry pass at the special advance price of £25 (saving £9 compared with normal gate prices for the weekend) which means that you’ll effectively get overnight camping for just £10 per person per night.

The campsite will be close to the main area of activity, and will provide water, toilet blocks and showers, plus overnight security cover.

thats what it says on their site. I dunno if im gonna camp or go up on the sunday morning yet.... ill have to check with the other half as i dunno what he'd be like if i mentioned campin (he werent too impressed when we had to get up at 5 this weekend) so that might help to fight the battle!! haha. I dont wanna piss him off too much with my car obsession!!