GTI International June 27-28 2009

This years inters sounds immense i must say! just had another quick look and there is loads more than normal! looking forward to seeing some planes lol! Be something different, hope the whether is good too as it makes the atmosphere a whole lot better too. Debating whether to go on the dyno, think we should have mini competitions for people who go on the dyno, fastest NA time and fastest FI time etc. MAybe win a bag of haribo or something lol

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nat wait aand see which way ben and nige are goin then ill sort a place from there looked at the map and it says M1 which im sure they wont do so prob be A12 then A14 and acroos on the A14 ....so could meet at the services on the A12 like last time to the pod .....

This years inters sounds immense i must say! just had another quick look and there is loads more than normal! looking forward to seeing some planes lol! Be something different' date=' hope the whether is good too as it makes the atmosphere a whole lot better too. Debating whether to go on the dyno, think we should have mini competitions for people who go on the dyno, fastest NA time and fastest FI time etc. MAybe win a bag of haribo or something lol

[/quote']

ooo a dyno ill give it a go see if i can pop some thing lol

I just selected Camping Saturday night' date=' I didn't select anything in the tent section, should I have done?

[/quote']

I've just called 'em and asked them to ammend a tent to both your and my orders and add space for a gazebo.

Have the parts for the gazebo been sourced??

This years inters sounds immense i must say! just had another quick look and there is loads more than normal! looking forward to seeing some planes lol! Be something different' date=' hope the whether is good too as it makes the atmosphere a whole lot better too. Debating whether to go on the dyno, think we should have mini competitions for people who go on the dyno, fastest NA time and fastest FI time etc. MAybe win a bag of haribo or something lol

[/quote']

ooo a dyno ill give it a go see if i can pop some thing lol

Youll probably break the rollers knowing you lol. Im having a do on it if i can sort my overfuelling/hesitating/spluttering problem out, obviously ill get a crap reading if its not burning the fuel

I just selected Camping Saturday night' date=' I didn't select anything in the tent section, should I have done?

[/quote']

I've just called 'em and asked them to ammend a tent to both your and my orders and add space for a gazebo.

Have the parts for the gazebo been sourced??

dunno, I'm bringing the green hexagon

I think one of the moderators should put the list of confirmed people on page one ;)

I was going to copy Ben's list before I realsied I'd need to work out screen names. I'll get Ben to do it once the booking has closed ;-)

Good man! hope mine has come through on the list ive made my order

Got my tickets through today :)

Might aswell have a go at stalling my car on the strip if haribo is on offer.

Also coming up on the friday and anytime is good for me' date=' can drive up and meet locally or at services.

[/quote']

should be able to join me and nat then join the rest on the m11 mate

got my passes and camping wristband. Camping opens at 4:30 in Friday and entry closes at 10:30. What time shall we meet at the park and ride?

Sounds like they've taken note of the wash out / mud bath year and the camp site will be set out either side of a solid access road. :-) Also states about groups arriving together' date=' so the layby near Welford should be place for us all to meet let's say as the gates open at 4:30

[/quote']

ok cool well how about 3:30pm at the park and ride then mate ? then at the layby near Welford for about 4:15 ish ??

will garb some charcoal and am not bringing the enormo tent to this one :)

the plan using the times above and this http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=544383&y=254552&z=0&sv=CB2+9FT&st=2&pc=CB2+9FT&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf meeting point for us coming from south / east - it's Trumpington Park and Ride on the outskirts of Cambridge :)

I think one of the moderators should put the list of confirmed people on page one ;)

I was going to copy Ben's list before I realsied I'd need to work out screen names. I'll get Ben to do it once the booking has closed ;-)

Nudge for ben, nudge for ben

Nudge for ben' date=' nudge for ben

[/quote']

have already done it to the best of my knowledge mate :)