Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

Nero ,(Chris) I've got two tickets for this . for Sal and myself, soooo i'm thinkin we.ve only got one tent, obviously, so if you get a ticket ,i,m sure we will be able to squeeze you in and accomodate your needs... what ya think??Mr Read. your going to meet up with Craggsy yea, so i'm thinkin your comin down the M5 , passing Gloucester, if thats the case we'll meet up with ya on route either jn11 or 11A, or if your coming on via M4 .. Bristol services, which is were we'll probably pick Tony up all being well,(lets start a plan)_

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nero ' date='(Chris) I've got two tickets for this . for Sal and myself, soooo i'm thinkin we.ve only got one tent, obviously, so if you get a ticket ,i,m sure we will be able to squeeze you in and accomodate your needs... what ya think??Mr Read. your going to meet up with Craggsy yea, so i'm thinkin your comin down the M5 , passing Gloucester, if thats the case we'll meet up with ya on route either jn11 or 11A, or if your coming on via M4 .. Bristol services, which is were we'll probably pick Tony up all being well,(lets start a plan)_

[/quote']

Well martin, me and craggsy will be doing the M5. I'm gonna try and get some walkitalkies from somewhere. The only services near Gloucester we could meet without anyone backtracking would be Michaelwood between J13 - 14 on M5....though I'm sure thats no problem for me and Craggsy, well, me anyway. I can't really speak for Craig, but I'm sure he'd go with it anyway.

Yea Michealwood would do for us' date=' as we can get on the 5 at 11 or 11a only half hour from us to services, already got handsets, so a plan could be forming, ;)

[/quote']

Yes, I see plans within plans. ;)

Guessing we could meet up with chris, if he does the M4... at M5 J19 gordano services.

I rekon craggsy has some handsets, I'll try and get some too....do you have multi frequency or 2- 10 channels? Could decide what ones I buy if so. I'm sure i'll get the setting off time details and such from craig anyway as he's been before.

I have a 3 person tent spare if anyone will require it for this weekend by the way. Only if the possible occupier doesn't blow chunks inside too!.

Yea Michealwood would do for us' date=' as we can get on the 5 at 11 or 11a only half hour from us to services, already got handsets, so a plan could be forming, ;)

[/quote']

Yes, I see plans within plans. ;)

Guessing we could meet up with chris, if he does the M4... at M5 J19 gordano services.

I rekon craggsy has some handsets, I'll try and get some too....do you have multi frequency or 2- 10 channels? Could decide what ones I buy if so. I'm sure i'll get the setting off time details and such from craig anyway as he's been before.

I have a 3 person tent spare if anyone will require it for this weekend by the way. Only if the possible occupier doesn't blow chunks inside too!.

Nope never been before..........just been down south a couple of times

Make sure you get us plenty of room Gary' date='hopefully it wont be as close together this year lol , it looks like they've extended the whole site, which will be good..

[/quote']

I think club camping is going to be at the other end of the field

Keep your fingers crossed that we get enough room ;-)

Is it 11 cars we need room for ?

7 VRs

3 R32s

1 Other

Anybody got a good padlock they can bring for the Royal Throne ?

Make sure you get us plenty of room Gary' date='hopefully it wont be as close together this year lol , it looks like they've extended the whole site, which will be good..

[/quote']

I think club camping is going to be at the other end of the field

Keep your fingers crossed that we get enough room ;-)

Is it 11 cars we need room for ?

7 VRs

3 R32s

1 Other

Anybody got a good padlock they can bring for the Royal Throne ?

For info I only booked tickets and gave details for the following 9 cars for the display

Badoir VR

sals VR6

VR6_Absy

vealige

cabrioman bang oh now wot

JK

Craggsy

read5458

adz_vr6

So if there are extra cars you probably want to contact the organisers and let them know to save any hassle when you get there as they might turn the extra cars away from the club camping area

Has everyone now got there tickets?

I'm sure our local blagger will be able to get around the organisation, did a pretty good job last year , created our own display area in a prime location without any hassle from anyone, As for times , any time is good for us , soits more down to whoever is travelling accross country..