Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/index1.htm

Anyone up for this?

Just to let you know if you want club camping the booking needs to be made with full payment from everyone before 31st March 2009 (I will contact everyone in february regarding the payment for this show)

Badoir VR

sals VR6

VR6_Absy

vealige

cabrioman bang oh now wot

JK

Craggsy

read5458

adz_vr6

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP count me in for definite :-)

After last year is club camping the way to go as we created the best plot and display of the show ;-)

Can you confirm if Club Camping will be improved on please Claire ;-)

tongue in cheek ... do we get VIP treatment because they messed us about last time lol

Had a think about this I think the easiest thing is if I get a list of everyone together for this event and then at the end of Feb I'll ask everyone to post me a cheque for their camping (£20pp) and then I'll send all the cheques and booking form off to the organisers at the beginning of March

Does this sound ok with everyone?

• 2 weeks later...

If and when we do sort Bristol' date=' i,m sure people wont mind chipping in for a toilet. it proved invaluable last time. I for one am willing to pay towards one. |-) ;)

[/quote']

Yeah, defo and we need a small child to guard it too! :-p

If and when we do sort Bristol' date=' i,m sure people wont mind chipping in for a toilet. it proved invaluable last time. I for one am willing to pay towards one. |-) ;)

[/quote']

Yeah, defo and we need a small child to guard it too! :-p

here here i dont mind payin a bit extra for a bog lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...