Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

I'll PM everyone in Feb with my address and details of who to make your cheques payable to.

And I'll get the display booked before the closing date of the 31st August :)

That will be a tad late as the closing date is 31st March or were you just taking the mickey lol :-)

It's called having a blonde moment 8-) I knew I ment March I mean march / august they sound the same lol :$

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the website .....

Advanced booking:

Until 28th February 2009 - £20.00pp for weekend pass.

1st March - 13th May - £25.00pp for weekend pass.

Full gate price - £30.00pp for weekend pass.

Camping is included free of charge with weekend passes.

Children under 14 are admitted free with an adult. All children under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.

Day tickets available.

£20.00 for day pass. (Available Saturday and Sunday only, £10 refunded if wristbands handed in to information desk before 7pm. Overnight camping not included).

Personally i'd like to pay £20 per person ;-)

Ok Everyone has a PM from me as to where to send a cheque to if anyone else wants to go then please PM me and I will send you my address as to where to send the cheque............

Please can you write a cheque payable to “PLYMOUTH VOLKSFESTâ€

Cost is £20 per person for a weekend pass

(Children under 14 are admitted free with an adult. All children under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.)

Important** on the backs of your cheque please write the following information;

Your Full Name

Vehicle Type

Vehicle Reg

I will be sending the booking form and all the cheques off on Monday 23rd February and if I have not received your cheque by the 23rd of February then I will not be arranging your place on the club camping/display.

Plymouth Volksfest T&C's

By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions

Ticket Holders

Plymouth Volksfest 2009 (the ‘Event’) is organised by Plymouth Volksfest Ltd (the ‘Organiser’)

and will be held at Newnham Country Park, Plympton, PL7 5BN (the ‘Site’). An area will be

designated for camping only (the ‘Camping Area’). Contact details are available at:

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

1. Sorry, but costs incurred mean that no refunds other than the cancellation of the Event

will be available. Your statutory rights are not affected.

2. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change by the Organiser due to

weather and other unforeseen circumstances without notice.

3. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value.

4. Admission is at ticket holders own risk. The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss,

injuries or damages sustained at the Event including damage, theft or losses to property and

motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable

actions of other patrons.

5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets so keep them safe!

6. This ticket is only valid when purchased from the organiser. Tickets bought from other

sources will be refused admission.

7. Strictly no trading/advertising allowed on the Site without the Organiser’s consent. Such

activity will incur a fee and/or expulsion from the Site.

8. Wristbands removed from wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be

replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Please look after them carefully.

9. A condition of sale is ticket holders consenting to being filmed and sound recorded for

TV, video, DVD, web cast and other public broadcast as part of the audience.

10. No unauthorised recording or copying of copyrighted material, including images and

music is allowed.

11. Any illegal activity will result in expulsion from the site and the police WILL be informed.

Information

1. Official merchandise will be available on site.

2. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the streams and hedges.

3. Please use the litterbins provided.

4. Persons bringing their own alcoholic drinks may consume these on the Site, but please

remember this is a family event and unacceptable behaviour as a result of excessive

consumption of alcohol will result in removal from the Site.

5. Please contact the Organiser or marshals during the event in the case of an emergency or

dial 999. Organisers and marshals will be wearing ‘STAFF’ t-shirts and marshals will have ‘hiviz’

bibs.

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

Terms & Conditions of use of the Camping Area (supplemental to Ticket Holders Terms

& Conditions)

1. Vehicles will be directed to allotted plots in the Camping Area by marshals. If you are

bringing more than one vehicle, please let us know so we can allocate a suitable plot if

possible. We will try our best to accommodate groups. Moving your vehicle from its allocated

position, except to exit the site my cause a danger to others or a fire hazard and is not

allowed.

2. Please ensure that you erect tents and awnings a safe distance from other vehicles and

sources of combustion such as barbecues. Use tie down straps if the weather conditions

warrant. Please be careful of tripping over guy lines.

3. Please don’t park your vehicle or erect tents or awnings in the fire lanes or access roads at

any time.

4. No trading of any kind is permitted in the Camping Area. One private vehicle sale

advertisement may be displayed in vehicle windows.

5. Please switch off sound systems in the Camping Area after 12pm, so those that want to

can get a good night’s sleep. If a marshal asks you to turn off your music please comply.

6. Portable generators are allowed in the Camping Area, but please only between 9am and

9pm. Please be considerate of others and do not allow exhaust fumes to cause a danger in

confined spaces.

7. You are advised to ensure that you have a suitable fire extinguisher in your vehicle/tent.

8. Fireworks, potential weapons, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any illegal

or offensive items are not permitted on the Site. Individuals found in possession of such items

will have them confiscated and will be expelled from the site. The police will be informed.

9. Please keep dogs on leads at all time and clean up after them. Please do not keep dogs

locked in unventilated vehicles. No other animals are permitted anywhere on the Site.

10. Camping Area ticket holders must use the toilets provided or there own toilet facilities and

must not pollute streams or hedges.

11. All litter must be cleared and put into litter bins. Litter will be collected once a day; please

make sure it is placed in the bags provided by 9am.

12. Open fires are not permitted. Barbecues can be used in the Camping Area, but they must

be at least 3m away from any vehicle and raised off the ground. Please ensure that ALL

sources of combustion are properly extinguished and are not left unattended at any time.

13. The Site must be clear by 4.00pm on Monday 25th May to allow sufficient time for the

organisers to clean up and hand back the site to owners.

Marshals or security staff may evict those that do not adhere to the conditions above.

Thanks and have great time!

The Plymouth Volksfest Team