Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

so im guessin im goin to be in another field then lol

Vealige has a Sweet (rather noisy) Silver R32

and

JK has a black un

Craggsy ..... u saying ur going to have the same power as Martin ;-)

Why thank you, it will be very noisey at 5am on that saturday morning at Plym Volksfest when I wake every fucker up as I have to go to work in the morning. ;) :-p

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest from Chris at Plymouth Volksfest is we have 5x6 metre pitches. Hopefully this is each lol

How does this compare with other shows ?

Craggsy are you bringing your Gazeebo mansion ?

If thats for all of us were in BIG trouble lol, looks like we,ll have to stack the tents.

Can you check it out Gary ??? But having said that , 5x6 must be each , musn't it.//// :S

Its gotta be each Mart as a VR is 4x2metres ish and my NEW tent is 2.5x1.5metres lol

I have replied but its takes about a week to get any answers. Chris asked how big the Gazeebo was but i think he's fallen off his chair as he hasn't replied

Its gotta be each Mart as a VR is 4x2metres ish and my NEW tent is 2.5x1.5metres lol

I have replied but its takes about a week to get any answers. Chris asked how big the Gazeebo was but i think he's fallen off his chair as he hasn't replied

I've not heard back from my email about tickets/joining club camping so I'm just going to to turn up and squeeze in if I can? Will email again :S

Course ya can Helen......( its not as if youre the biggest person in the world lol .... always room for a littleun

I'm unlucky in that area too then lol.

And your mum said you would'nt be long lol.

Time to start planning me thinks....... Who's coming from where? and where are we having meeting points ? ie Micheal wood__ Gordano M5,.. and what times are we going for? bearing in mind its still a fair jaunt from Bristol a

nd pitching tents by headlights is sh**e trust me..Gary how long from Bristol on a bank holiday friday..?? :) Oh and can we have a heads up on whos coming, cheers