Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, okay :D

Edit..

Just had a phone call from natwest telling me someone had tried to cash in my cheque with false details in bristol and they canceled it.

Vdubgirl, I've sent another cheque for 10 but it has had to go 2nd class as the shop didn't have any firsts AND you have my apologies as I missed todays collections......keep the 1 pound as compensation :$

Hehe' date=' okay :D

Edit..

Just had a phone call from natwest telling me someone had tried to cash in my cheque with false details in bristol and they canceled it.

Vdubgirl, I've sent another cheque for 10 but it has had to go 2nd class as the shop didn't have any firsts AND you have my apologies as I missed todays collections......keep the 1 pound as compensation :$

[/quote']

OMG there are some seriosuly desparate People about if they wanted to try and cash a cheque for £8 :( Dear oh dear what is this country coming to. No worries I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

JK thanks for your cheque It arrived yesterday :)

Hehe' date=' okay :D

Edit..

[/quote']

Still not got your cheque hun :(