Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

Rumour has it a certain R32 should be very clean by friday lol' date=', or is it a silver beetle ???

[/quote']

:o:o lol, it should be pretty clean although I haven't had the time yet to get the machine polisher out :-p Nah no girly beetles here hahahaha. (au)

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya guys' date='

Im going to be going with a few friends, Very Cherry and Chris, on the sunday and just wondering if you guys would mind us coming onto your stand on the sunday?

[/quote']

No problem pomme, you guys are more then welcome as long as they are clean ;-)

cool' date=' sounds good having a few bits done tom, then a new windscreen on sat and the show on sunday. going to be a busy and costly next few days :) :) :)

what would be a good time for us to rock up on the sunday?

[/quote']

Show opens to the public at 10am I'm sure Martin will be up at the crack of dawn cleaning Sals

Be nice to have a Bog Standard R32 on the stand ;-)

cool' date=' sounds good having a few bits done tom, then a new windscreen on sat and the show on sunday. going to be a busy and costly next few days :) :) :)

what would be a good time for us to rock up on the sunday?

[/quote']

Show opens to the public at 10am I'm sure Martin will be up at the crack of dawn cleaning Sals

Be nice to have a Bog Standard R32 on the stand ;-)

Crack of dawn lol, do you really beleive she'd let me have a lie in on show day ??? |-)

right then Craig will see you around 11 @ Mccy Ds, give us a bell around Strensham, and we should arrive at about the same time...( route planner says 2hrs 27 mins ) from here which should be perfect.. :)

rite the cabby aint goin to be there now as the fucking charge has just gone bang on me !!! ... but ill there in my dirty derv hope you all dont mind ??!!

Bloody hell Tone :-( one day your luck will change

You can turn up in a Taxi and we won't care ;-)

rite the cabby aint goin to be there now as the fucking charge has just gone bang on me !!! ... but ill there in my dirty derv hope you all dont mind ??!!

Oh no mate! I was really looking forward to seeing yours!!!

As long as YOU can make it mate thats what counts.

Ian and his R32 won best Daily driver.

Was a good show with cracking weather...shame we missed you two leave.

Nearer the end though people were begining to lean on the cars etc so we moved them out of the show arena. Roll on Bristol.