• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email from Chris at Plym Volksfest:

Hi if the rest of the club are happy to loose some of their space I am happy. 

Regards

Chris

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

A chav free zone

Are you ok with this if not I can pitch somewhere else :-( we wont get there til 10 on Sat

Right, my car went through on ebay this morning. The chap....3rd in a row I might add....turned up and started to haggle. It sold for 650 on ebay to this chap. He wanted to give me 450 or nothing for it. I said no. It hasn't sold. Unless it sells before thursday night, then I'm not going I'm afraid.

Craig, I'll let you know on thurs night if I am or not.

Right' date=' my car went through on ebay this morning. The chap....3rd in a row I might add....turned up and started to haggle. It sold for 650 on ebay to this chap. He wanted to give me 450 or nothing for it. I said no. It hasn't sold. Unless it sells before thursday night, then I'm not going I'm afraid.

Craig, I'll let you know on thurs night if I am or not.

[/quote']

Thats bo**ocks! Surely £650 is a binding agreement Tosser...Hope your going to take it up with ebay complaints mate..

I got an email from Chris at Plym Volksfest:

Hi if the rest of the club are happy to loose some of their space I am happy. ïŠ

Regards

Chris

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

A chav free zone

Are you ok with this if not I can pitch somewhere else :-( we wont get there til 10 on Sat

Cant see it being a problem , looks like we could end up with more than enough room lol, :-#

Yes mate, it is a binding agreement. He said on the phone though, it would be cash on collection instead of paypal like I asked. I've already mentioned it to them and they're looking into it. Relisting 2 times and putting it up the first time has come to £39 and they will not refund the difference.

On a side note...anyone fancy buying my ticket for 10 quid lol....it's an all weekend pass with camping...i think.

I'll deffo be going to bristol though. I'm 100% on that one.

when buying cars on ebay if the car is not as described then it is not a binding contract but if averything is as described then you can complain but as its not been paid by paypal the chances of you getting any money unless you offer it 2 the next person down the list on a second chance offer thingy. Ebay should refund you your fees if you have a non-paying bidder

Yes mate' date=' it is a binding agreement. He said on the phone though, it would be cash on collection instead of paypal like I asked. I've already mentioned it to them and they're looking into it. Relisting 2 times and putting it up the first time has come to £39 and they will not refund the difference.

On a side note...anyone fancy buying my ticket for 10 quid lol....it's an all weekend pass with camping...i think.

I'll deffo be going to bristol though. I'm 100% on that one.

[/quote']

Will have your ticket. pm'd thats if it doesnt work out

Anybody got a fire pit they could bring ? Nige's was ace at Bristol last year

funny you should say that picked one up to day .....

nice one Tone :-)

I've been looking but they are quite expensive

What fuel do you need for it ? House coal ?