Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adz you have a PM

EVERYONE I'VE JUST SENT YOU A PM ABOUT HIRING A PRIVATE TOLIET FOR YOUR CAMPSITE CAN YOU GET BACK TO ME BEFORE MONDAY PLEASE - THANKS

"I’ve just spotted that you can have your own private portaloo for your campsite at Plymouth V.Fest.

Cost is £80 so with the 9 of you going that works out at £8.89 per person.

Would you all be up for hiring a portaloo for the weekend? If so I don’t mind writing a cheque for the £80 if you could pay me the money back ASAP.

I would prefer it if you could send me a cheque But if a cheque is not possible you can PayPal me

I'll be sending the club display stuff off on Monday so I would really appreciate if you could let me know if you are happy to chip in for the hire of the toilets this weekend."

I've had a yes from the following people

cabrioman bang oh now wot

JK

Craggsy

read5458

adz_vr6

So if Badoir VR, sals VR6. VR6_Absy and vealige

are ok and can get back to me before monday then I'll sort the portaloo hire out for you along with the camping/club display

Coolio well I'm 99% sure sal and Martin will go for it to and I'm sure one of them will let me know :)

So thats all sorted I'll pay for the portaloo for now but if everyone can get me that money at some point in the next week or so I would appriciate it, Thanks :)

All cheqeus recieved and I have sent off the club display for 9 people. I would appriciate if everyone could send me their extra money for the portaloo hire sooner rather than later as I now need to pay for a new wing mirror after some inconsiderate Bar Steward smashed mine to peices on the weekend! :(