GTI International 21 - 22 June 2008 - Club Display

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Organisers have sent me an email only two people have booked for the VR6OC Display.

I you wish to attend closing date for inters tickers and club display passes is Friday June 13th at 12pm

I hope some more people can make this it will be a shame to have only a small display at the biggest vw show of the year

Can't believe the lack of interest in going to inters this year Claire..

I'd put my name down but i will be on the JBS stand all weekend..

there is not going to be much point of a sttand at this rate?

its a great show! if i can get there i might stick it on the stand but doubt il get time to clean it,

will be hung over from the wedding the night before.....

I refuse to go to GTI international any more' date=' its just too expensive to make into a weekend for me.

Where's your dedicated Mike? clean the car the night before the wedding, if your going to be drinking, you wont be driving it anyway ;)

[/quote']

haha yea im gonna try and be there....just remeber im having some work done so parts of the car may be in primer! lol so not showin it!

ok so as its the last day to book today...is this show as good as some people say...or as bad as others do?? answers by lunch would be appreciated as i'm thinking of booking myself and a couple of other spaces on the stand!

ive been twice and found it gd both times.. loads of second hand goodies..drag strip etc

was a little wet last yr.. but was ok if u just did the day like i did..ppl who camped did have probs!!

i would say that ticket prices seem abit steep!!

Nice one matt and thanks for your support at this show for the club.

I love inters and since its been at its new venue I think its the best show of the year and I'm happy to pay the entry prices.

But then again i always hotel it for this show and have never had the bad experiences of camping which seem to have ruined the weekend for others :(

My suggestion pay a few quid extra get a hotel and have a nice warm bed and a shower ;)

Inters is for me one of the best shows...has everything you need, strip, skid pan etc. On the otherhand the camping arrangements are always a massive JOKE, fully booked for this year already?? Why they don't let people camp in the actual show is beyond me........masses of grass everywhere. £25 for a weekend is good value for what it offers...which is a lot more then boring show n shine shows.

ok seems 5 of you are going so thank you for showing your support

3 saturday and 2 sunday

Gavin Alcock VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Rafiq Jamal VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Manish Sankaran VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Matthew Lee VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SUN

Matthew Ball VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SUN

guys i want to come to the show on the sunday but cant find ticket prices anywhere, ive missed web tickets so is there any on the gate and if so how much?? need prices for adults and kids as wanna make a bit of a day of it. ive wanted to go here for the past couple of yrs and now ive finally got a day off during the show

someone help me pleeeeeease