GTI International 21 - 22 June 2008 - Club Display

Ok Peeps lets get some names down for for inters then.

GTI International

21 - 22 June 2008

Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground in Leicestershire

IF YOU WISH TO DISPLAY YOUR CAR YOU MUST PRE BOOK YOUR TICKETS AND DISPLAY PASSES VIA THE INTERS WEBSITE BEFORE FRIDAY 13th JUNE

Go to http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/ Click on Club displays and then click on book tickets,

The booking system works like a web shopping cart so you can book any extras which you need such as sprint passes etc.

When you go to pay you must select the VR6 Owners Club from the club list

Once all this has been done you will then be sent a club display pass with your entry ticket. and the jobs done :)

If you do not pre book your tickets and want to put your name down for the club display on the day you will have to park in the General car park go and register your car in the main office and the go and get your car and take it around to the club display - All this can take more than an hour! so it is well worth booking in advance. Closing date to book your tickets and club display passes will be 13th June.

OK so here are some more detail on GTI International

http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/

Directions

Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground is in Leicestershire, not far from junction 20 (Lutterworth) of the M1, south of Leicester.

mapred.jpg

The route will be well marked with GTI International signs on the day.

For satnav systems with full postcode capability, the postcode destination is LE17 5QS

For more information on Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, log on at www.bruntingthorpe.com

For more info on the GTI International club display rules and regs please see this thread here>>> http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?222709

There is no camping on the GTI International site itself, but an independent campsite about four miles away from Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground is offering special facilities for visitors to GTI International.

Bar facilities and refreshments will be available on site.

Contact the camp site organisers directly on 0845 373 3578 or log on at: www.bigwheelentertainments.co.uk

There are a list of nearby hotels on the Inters website but if you want to go book quickly as Moto GP is on at Donnington the same weekend and all the hotels are booking up fast

If there is anything which I have missed give me a shout :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those shows that I always want to go to be am always left with a bitter taste in my mouth :(

After last year unless I will go personally and check the camping site before committing myself. Hopefully this means that this year my car will not leave needing repairs and paint :(

Mark.

Yeah its a shame the good old british weather has been terrible for the camping side of the show the last few years :(

I stayed in a hotel last year as I thought the show itself was the best of the year. The organisers have no control over the weather :( Fingers crossed we get a nice weekend for it this year :)

I'm so looking forward to going again

This is one of those shows that I always want to go to be am always left with a bitter taste in my mouth :(

After last year unless I will go personally and check the camping site before committing myself. Hopefully this means that this year my car will not leave needing repairs and paint :(

Mark.

hence why im only goin on the sunday mate .....

but should be a good show.

Only a few more weeks until tickets are not available for pre booking and that means you will not be able to drive straight onto the club display.

Thought there would be more than 3 people interested in inters :(

Come on peeps thought inters would have had a better response than this :(

If you do not register for the club display on there website we will not get the allocated display space for cars.

You must register for the club display 2 weeks prior to the event (By 6th June)