GTI International 21 - 22 June 2008 - Club Display

For anyone who wants to come along now you will have to pay your entrance fee on the gate and then go park in the General car park. Then you need to go and register your car in the main office for the club display and the go and get your car and take it around to the club display.

I believe on the day entry prices are about £17 -£20

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Organisers have sent me an email only two people have booked for the VR6OC Display.

I you wish to attend closing date for inters tickers and club display passes is Friday June 13th at 12pm

I hope some more people can make this it will be a shame to have only a small display at the biggest vw show of the year

Im There ...

Im There...

Can you please tell me whether I can get my VR6 Owners Club top at the weekend?

Can you please tell me whether I can get my VR6 Owners Club top at the weekend?

MJ PM Nige (Thegoth) he will be able to let you know about getting hold of a top. I know he's not going to inters so no club merchandise will be available for this show :(

Im there Sat...Literally' date=' how many cars are reachin Sat??

[/quote']

This is all the people who have booked a display pass before the deadline

3 saturday and 2 sunday

Gavin Alcock VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Rafiq Jamal VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Manish Sankaran VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

Matthew Lee VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SUN

Matthew Ball VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SUN

People can turn up on the day and display their cars but they will need to go to the general office before they can have access and drive the cars into the club display areas

I have asked the organisers to possible put VR6OC by GMVW as I will be there both days

sankys r am going sunday look forward to meeting you

and seeing that mint car of yours

will it be in the show and shine

if not why not ?

it should be!

all the best pete

I'm doing the shown and shine for the Saturday only, as I will probably go out on bender on the night, so don't think I will be in the mood for doing the full cleaning again. So will probably just park it on the club stand on the Sunday.

Doubt if it will win anything, but I enjoy it so it doesn't matter. LOL

Claire,

Rafiq Jamal VR6 OWNERS CLUB - SAT

That's my mate who booked our tickets online for me.

psymon.1000 can you please make your sig pic smaller the sizes permitted are in forum rules mate.

Rule 4: Picture sizes

Please make sure all signatures are no larger than 500 x 150 pixels and that any other images posted in the forum are no bigger than 400 x 400. Please make sure all avatar images are no bigger than 100 x 120. Not everyone has a fast connection, so consider resizing your images to capture a wider audience. If an image puts the forum out of spec (horizontal scroll bars, etc) then the link to the image will be deleted. If you are having problems resizing or hosting an image, please contact a member of the admin team.

jeez it swung round quickly! seems like only 5 mins since last year! im gonn try and make it down on the saturday co-pilot pending! it seems pretty long to get your car outta the main carpark - it was about a 15 min walk to the gate from my car last time! convoy from anywhere notts ish? or is that just wishful thinking!

doubt it mate...interior is totally standard so i dont think it would stand up against some of the show cars.

its my daily and i do around 70 miles a day, therefor i have to spend lots of time and money keeping it nice so yeah, damn right i wanna show it off!!!

...and as this is as good a time as any....crappy cam phone pic at bristol volksfest...ON THE STAND!!!! ;)

phone2yh8.jpg