Well its been about 10 months in the making due to having no pennies but I finally managed to get her looking something like.

A bit of a nu school oem+ slant, someone's gotta try it.

17x7.5 bbs denver rims, repainted in graphite, yoko rubber with 20mm projektzwo adaptors and fk konigsport coilies. Couldn't really go any lower as I'm getting rub on the rears as it is, quite a badass nose down rake goin on though. Just got some clear side repeaters to go on and I think the back lights are goin back to standard smokes, kinda gone off em.

Not the greatest photographer but here are a few snaps.

vr_01.jpg

vr_04.jpg

vr_02.jpg

vr_05.jpg

[mod edit resize pics]

Moderator edit by: cadguy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, lookin into that, thinking of breaking up the space a bit with some textureds all round, just a pain with the rear bumper as I'd need to either get a whole new bumper, or maybe get the valance painted matt to match (??) i think the codeds make her look fat for some reason. They aint cheap either, worked out at about £75 a side for the sills plus about £70 for a splitter, oem so will look elsewhere for now.

As for bottled gas.....wouldn't have a clue where to get that from.....buwaaah haaaa!!!!!

Not in Rammy either, Bolton near metro salvage.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE ALERT!!

Not that much really, got my hands on the fog ducts from Adam, sanded em down and painted black. Added smoked front indicators too, but may go back to normal clear indicators for contrast. Also managed to tint spray the clear rears all red which look sweet (pics to follow).

vr_work2.jpg

vr_work1.jpg

2.5" zorst with decat going on soon too, just waiting in the cellar to replace the 2' dtm system, with cat. Bring the noise!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear, well, I just can't help it. I get some money in and instead of being good I go and blow it on a little something for next season.

What does everyone think?

Personally, I nearly spermed in my pants, hence the knee jerk reaction.

Picture066.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture066.jpg

7x16, 5x112 audi s2 rims. not the widest, but with the adaptors taking the et to 17, a cheeky bit of poke is gonna happen so they'll sit the same as my 7.5s.

These won't take as long as the monzas to get ready but I aint using these through winter.

Comments? Offers on the monzas :D

First up, the lights, you split the glass from the backs and paint the non reflective parts of the inners. These are kinda textured/striped, paint em black and you get a nice set of cool lights (I'll post pics up after I've split and re-seled em).

Wheels, I'll be taking the 17s off to be touched up in the new year then more than likely sell em, with the yoko tyres (but no adaptors). Interested fella? ;-D

• 2 months later...