Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sam and i may be on the ferry as its the only way i can tow a trailer, we are planning to catch the P&O 0635 and arrives at calais at 0905.. - on the return visit it leaves at 2100 and arrives in the uk at 2130. contact number is 08716 645645..

http://www.poferries.com/tourist/index.html

costing me £235 for van, trailer and 3 people..

so i believe theres plenty of room for any1 whos not made the fast cat :)

I know speedferries ways! They did say the cheap ticket was not ammendable.

I suspect they will effectively cancel the ticlet and charge and 'admin fee' the same as what ever the last ticket went for.

I think you'll be lucky if they only make you pay the difference!

TG

And i'll even only charge u £66 for it Mark! aint i nice!

Would be real sweet m8 :-)

I can get on the same ferry as Jake going to calais for £95 which is the option I will go for if this cannot be done.

/Me hopes it can. . . .

You'll be there about the same time as us if you go with Jake. We get in at 9am ish (I think) and have to go past Calais on the way. It takes longer to unload the Speedferries one and there's about 30 cars to fill with cheap fuel too. I bet you'll be there an hour before us!

Cheers,

Andy

i put together a sheet for the guys that are coming with me,. as they had no idea of rough costs, this is based on 1 person in a car with fuel prices as of 27 dec 07... it includes upto date ring prices and camping.

it may help people , that have not been before..

So how many of us are actually going now?

Ive looked at the first page but just wanted to know if that was the final list.

Im not sure if I should take my bike and get one of my mates to drive my 'Beloved'....

Anyone been round it on two wheels before?

i put together a sheet for the guys that are coming with me' date='. as they had no idea of rough costs, this is based on 1 person in a car with fuel prices as of 27 dec 07... it includes upto date ring prices and camping.

it may help people , that have not been before..

[/quote']

Hiya Jim, I for one would like to see a copy of this if possible matey - would be good to know if I have roughly saved enough :)