Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many of us are actually going now?

Ive looked at the first page but just wanted to know if that was the final list.

Im not sure if I should take my bike and get one of my mates to drive my 'Beloved'....

Anyone been round it on two wheels before?

I've updated the list, to make it 15vrs, on the speedferry, vrsick, and I assume the rest of the stag, are booked on P&O 'cos of a trailer. I handful of unconfirmed people will have to be on P&O as well if they come.

Don't take the bike .... on the first time ... at a busy Easter ... when there could be snow!!

yeah i nkow i fukced up the camping , my bad!!! and yah for no snow :)

anyways, 1 of my mates cant go so, he has a ferry ticket up for sale...i assume we can get it transfered to another car..if so that means someone can get the ferry out with us mad bunch

pm me if intrested

jim

yes , but that was 2 months ago, it seems to have settled at this rate for a few weeks now...maybe a intrest rate cut would do us a favour, as would no recession in the u s of a.

it all plays a part

anyhow, im still going, but the weaker the pound the more expensive.

Just had a major panic. Went to check all my details are correct and i've forgot all the details to check on line and i'd not even printed the confirmation off. Had to phone them just before they closed and get them to send it to me. Then they said they couldn't find me on their system!!!!!

They had spelt my surname wrong in the search, so now I have it printed off and in my file with bank statements, so very safe

Ben' date=' do they need to know my name in order to be included in your car on the ferry? Or is it literally a case of paying for the car and thats it?

[/quote']

Have added your name on already mate :) phoned up and altered the booking

Sweet. Did they charge you any admin for that? If so, just gimme a shout and i'll square it with ya.

Ben' date=' do they need to know my name in order to be included in your car on the ferry? Or is it literally a case of paying for the car and thats it?

[/quote']

Have added your name on already mate :) phoned up and altered the booking

Sweet. Did they charge you any admin for that? If so, just gimme a shout and i'll square it with ya.

No mate it did not cost a thing your alright fella :)

bit of bad news dudes and dudetts .... im not goin ... car is very ill and not to sure if it will make dover let alone a few trips round the ring .... think the rolloing road killed it lol havin trouble startin and miss firin and stuff like that soo need to do a major engine re- build ....

but up side is i have a speed ferry ticket ... and i can transfer the Reg... so first come first served... i payed £85 and that all im askin is £85...... send me a pm if intrested

will be there next yr with bells on and a new and imporved vr cab with a bit more poke ...

tony