Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cost at the end of the day.

Its come round so fast! I could get enough money together for the whole trip but it would involve working most weekends! Plus i wanted to get a few safety things sorted out before i went (brakes, lower ARB etc) and i just havent had the time!

So as opposed to going in a car that i wasnt 100% confident with, i would rather spend the money on sorting her out for the show season.

There's always next year :(

Cost at the end of the day.

Its come round so fast! I could get enough money together for the whole trip but it would involve working most weekends! Plus i wanted to get a few safety things sorted out before i went (brakes' date=' lower ARB etc) and i just havent had the time!

So as opposed to going in a car that i wasnt 100% confident with, i would rather spend the money on sorting her out for the show season.

There's always next year :(

[/quote']

tut tut, hats a poor excuse mate lol. I dont even have a car to go in yet. and I'm going in 70 odd days from now :D

i have now completed what i wanted to do to my car ready for the ring. only thing left is the mot at the end of the month. fingers crossed it will pass, cannot see why it wouldnt.

Getting all excited now, just want to get on the ferry and go.

Will have to dust off my tent and sleeping bag.