**Update!** Manifold finished at last!

Hey everyone.

I'm bored so I thought i'd turn your attention to the fact that ive been polishing my inlet manifold like a crazy mofo for the past week, and it's finally starting to look half decent! Should be ready in time for Ultimate Dubs! lol

cheers guys... yea im a long way off finishing yet! i only have an hour or so most days. still i'll be proud of it whatever it looks like when its done as i can say I DID THAT!! No i dont have one of those mops, where do you get them from?

right! Time for a little update!! I'm pretty happy with the result so far, could do with another good going over, think i'll get the dremel out to fine polish it but here's some pics! Now all i gotta do is get the thing fitted!!

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

Great work there mate' date=' wanted to do my own as well but after finding one for £70 already done I figured I could live with knowing it wasn't my hard work LOL

[/quote']

cheater! :P :P :P lol

cheers guys, can't wait to try fittin it tomorrow. is it a big job do you know?

Great work there mate' date=' wanted to do my own as well but after finding one for £70 already done I figured I could live with knowing it wasn't my hard work LOL

[/quote']

cheater! :P :P :P lol

cheers guys, can't wait to try fittin it tomorrow. is it a big job do you know?

Yup, and my fingers don't hurt at all, lol ;)

Thats cheap for £70 Pete.

Its just 7 bolts (I think) at the front and 4 when removing the throttle body. You will also need to remove a ground strap bracket by where the throttle cable goes. Also need to remove the air temp sensor and vacume pipe at the front. Gasket can be reused as its metal just as long as it doesnt get damaged you should just have to give it a wipe clean.