Gavs VR6 (pics of new wheels)!!

right peeps ive now got a digi cam, so dont need to use my phone now! thought i would show off sum of my mods.. i will update thread when ive added my smoothed bumpers, tinted windows, new wheels and repaint. bare with me coz im still learning to use cam..lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to smooth fog lights and grooves out of bumpers next, smoke the windows out like 30%. prob either refurb my wheels or get some RS8's for it..just put my black recaro interior in, just need to change dash and carpet over to the black items.

cant upload pics 2.2mb?? to large how do i change?

here is a really useful tool on Microsoft's website for resizing pictures. It lets you block select as many images as you like and resize them all in one operation by right-clicking and selecting "Resize" from the menu.

Then all you have to do is use the Advanced>>Custom option and select 500x375 (or 375x500 for a rotated pic) and click OK. It creates copies, so your original pictures remain as they were.

The tool can be downloaded here:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

The only drawback is that it only works on Windows XP.

• 3 months later...