Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas.

I've not been on for a while, I've been flat out at work for the past 6-7 months and our new big bad American owners block all forum access so I can't get on at lunchtime anymore - boo hoo!

Santa should be bringing me some Menzerna products and an orbital polisher in a couple of days but the VR's looking pretty dapper as it is.

Hopefully I'll make a couple of meets or shows next year as I'm due about 3 years worth of holiday now.

I'm off to unplug the phone and switch off my mobile - on call over Christmas??? - my arse!!!! ;)

some of us are on call over xmas and new year' date=' sucks. :(

[/quote']

yeah merry christmas to all (especially those who dont get one!)

luckily i got a couple of days off this year! then its back to "normal" for some people! the art of bashing each other over the head etc etc and so forth ;) have a good one all :)

merry xmas and happy new year to all the members of the vr6oc

been a member now for nearly 3 years and many more to come i have learnt more on the vr on this forum and any where else and still learning on the vr. mine is 12 years old now and is the best car i had or is it the 6 cans of stella

tinny22 marry xmas

Haven't you just moved house recently' date=' remember reading your posts about it before.

[/quote']

Just over 6 months ago now! I moved house, went to GTi international the next day then started the company IT systems migration on the Monday... It's been 6-7 days a week and 8am til late ever since. Hoping for quieter 2007. :)