Music, what do you listen to?

If I'm not listening out for nasty engine noises, I tend to listen to Groove Armada, Moby, various house and Garage, some chill out stuff (needed for todays busy roads!) and I'm going through a bit of a Hardcore/Rave renaissance at the moment too.

[ Edited Thu Jun 10 2004, 08:55PM ]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Jam all the way - has been since a teenager (long time ago!). Got all the albums in the changer at the mo. Its deff not the sort of music you can play to your mates and hope they appreciate - its the sort of stuff that grows on you over time, then you just have to keep listening to it!

Went over to the states for my last 3 hols, and was in heaven as they get a lot of air-time over there!

Jules

Awwww C'mon now' date=' your not a pure PETROLHEAD and wound the window down to hear yer engine?? Ahh do it all the time and its the Dawgs! Then there's me mates 6.6ltr Barracuda engine that burbles wildly ...EXXXCCCEEEELLLEENNTT!!!!!!!!![/quote']

i do lol every time i go under a bridge/tunnel i giv it i waaaaaap its audio heaven and it has scared ppl no shit the look on their face is priceless :D:D

Okay, Seriously... I've got in the Ol' changer just now

Bad English

Van Halen

Rush

Thin Lizzy

UFO

Pink Floyd

AC/DC

Def Leppard

Glass Tiger

Icehouse

So there you have it, Metal all the way....well nearly all the way.. :P:D

[ Edited Fri Jun 11 2004, 08:39AM ]

I've posted a few on here so far but this is whats in the changer at the mo,

DJ Yoda live on Radio 1, was underworld best of 91-04

Mixmag - I love 1991 (old skool rave)

Mixmag - Trance 'n' Bass

Freq Nasty - Bring me the head of Freq Nasty

CD-R of stuff i've downloaded of Ares (mixture of Hardcore dance music)

Breakbeat Kaos - Disc 1 DJ Fresh

Mixmag Drum and Bass Revolution - Fabio and Grooverider B2B

Mixmag Summer Bashes - Lisa Lashes

Unkle vs Unkle - both cds

As you can see I get Mixmag, best mag for music IMO

[ Edited Fri Jun 11 2004, 11:17AM ]

Currently got

Pet Shop Boys - Forever in Love (from the very rare Relentless album)

on at the moment, but favourites include Beth Orton (I run www.beth-orton.co.uk if anybody's interested in her), Heather Nova, Vangelis, William Orbit, Tori Amos, Skunk Anansie, Donna Summer (?), etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc...............

Used to be a DJ.... say no more! :D

Currently got

Pet Shop Boys - Forever in Love (from the very rare Relentless album)

on at the moment' date=' but favourites include [b']Beth Orton (I run www.beth-orton.co.uk if anybody's interested in her), Heather Nova, Vangelis, William Orbit, Tori Amos, Skunk Anansie, Donna Summer (?), etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc...............

Used to be a DJ.... say no more! :D

Was that the orange soft cover`d `VERY RELENTLE` Pet shop boys album? That`s a good one , but prefered `behavour`