Music, what do you listen to?

I was a teenager through the rave generation, so thats mainly what I listen to, but I got a few other bits and pieces in my collection, Finley Quaye, De La Soul, Public Enemy, Alanis Morrisette, Norah Jones, The Blues Brothers to name a few.

What about the rest of you?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a teenager through the rave generation' date=' so thats mainly what I listen to, but I got a few other bits and pieces in my collection, Finley Quaye, De La Soul, Public Enemy, Alanis Morrisette, Norah Jones, The Blues Brothers to name a few.

What about the rest of you?[/quote']

On the subject of music sorry mate i forgot to give you back that boyzone album you lent me last week.........also I cant get you that back stage pass for boyz to men you were hoping for :(:(;)

I was a teenager through the rave generation' date=' so thats mainly what I listen to, but I got a few other bits and pieces in my collection, Finley Quaye, De La Soul, Public Enemy, Alanis Morrisette, Norah Jones, The Blues Brothers to name a few.

On the subject of music sorry mate i forgot to give you back that boyzone album you lent me last week.........also I cant get you that back stage pass for boyz to men you were hoping for :(:(;)

I told you to keep it quiet Tommy, now everyone will want to borrow it :P:P , shame about that pass, I suppose i'll just have to make do with Brittany :P:P

I told you to keep it quiet Tommy, now everyone will want to borrow it :P:P , shame about that pass, I suppose i'll just have to make do with Brittany :P:P

Wont happen again :P ....make that two for Brittany btw :P;)

lmao @ binliner....... :P

I like allsorts of music really was a raver myself back in the days 93,94....so do like to listern to the old skool and drum and bass, i have decks but cant mix for toffee.....lol :D but have the old skool, house ,gargage and drum and bass 12"....will learn one day, or sell it and spend it on the car...... 8o)

Also like all other types of music aswell...... :)

[ Edited Thu Jun 10 2004, 09:10AM ]

Woo hoo! some good musical taste on board! :)

I too NEED a good dose of the old german trance, hardfloor etc. But also have loooooooads of other stuff from elvis to metallica to ACDC to Ice cube to classical to old skool - my list goes on too..... music is the essence of life..... (in your car that is ;) )

Woo hoo! some good musical taste on board! :)

I too NEED a good dose of the old german trance' date=' hardfloor etc. But also have loooooooads of other stuff from elvis to metallica to ACDC to Ice cube to classical to old skool - my list goes on too..... music is the essence of life..... (in your car that is ;) )[/quote']

Good choice mate, used to love the Mayday rave stuff

Basically the weirder and bleepier and harder techno the better IMO.

Drum and Bass I will always have a soft spot for, but I is really feeling the Breakbeat vibe at the mo.

Anyone remember the old Ultrachronic days lol???

Pittuf, where you from mate?... I can see a revival of the old stuff coming mate - it's due a turn surely?! Ahhhhhh, I can still remember those endless nights at Ayr - let the party begin!!!!

Rezzurection - now yer talkin! Seriously dood - I reckon if the rave culture came back it would do us some good - there were hardly ever any fights at raves from what I remember - just a few thousand peeps smashed outa their faces enjoying the beat! My mate was a dancer for Ultrasonic once, lucky b@stard! lol

Rezzurection - now yer talkin! Seriously dood - I reckon if the rave culture came back it would do us some good - there were hardly ever any fights at raves from what I remember - just a few thousand peeps smashed outa their faces enjoying the beat! My mate was a dancer for Ultrasonic once' date=' lucky b@stard! lol[/quote']

You know it mate, just loads of completely muntered people havin fun, whats wrong with that.

I hear the Sanctury in Milton Keynes is being demolished to make way for Wimbldons new ground, another slice of uk history gone forever. Follows the Hacienda, Labryinth, whats next?

Its a disgrace, we're a dying breed..... Think about it tho man, music runs in cycles, and some dance music is getting harder and trancier these days (the sh!tty chart stuff I mean) so hopefully its a sign of things to come :) A few years back they knocked down "The Forum" in livingston, now that plcae had some bouncin nights ill tell you! TBH though, it's still possible to have a good night of dance through at The Arches in glasgow, but just not on the same scale as before........ *drop a tab and dance the night away* lmao.......

Awwww C'mon now, your not a pure PETROLHEAD and wound the window down to hear yer engine?? Ahh do it all the time and its the Dawgs! Then there's me mates 6.6ltr Barracuda engine that burbles wildly ...EXXXCCCEEEELLLEENNTT!!!!!!!!!