Club Event: GTI International 2014 - 06 Jul 2014 (Single Day Event)

Event Title: GTI International 2014Event Author: VR6PeteCalendar: Club EventsEvent Date: 06 Jul 2014 (Single Day Event)gti_2014dates.jpg

Location: Shakespeare County Raceway, Warwickshire, CV37 8LL, United Kingdom

The world's greatest festival for enthusiasts of all high-performance Volkswagen Group models.

Organised by Autometrix, publishers of Volkswagen Driver and Audi Driver magazines, this years' show will build on the success which they achieved at last year’s event.

In particular, the new venue offers quarter-mile sprinting at one of Britain’s top drag-racing venues, with its superb track surface, world-class timing equipment and outstanding safety for spectators, with grandstand seating for 3,000.

It won’t be just about the Sprint, though. All the usual attractions of GTI International will be there, with a substantial Trade area, Show ’n’ Shine / Concours and a huge on-site camping area. Nearby Stratford-upon-Avon is one of the country’s great tourist destinations and, alongside the Raceway, you’ll be able to visit a well-established Sunday market.

Best of all is that our arrangements with the Raceway mean that we are able to reduce all the costs of attending GTI International.

As usual, we will have a Club Display on the Sunday (The event itself runs over 2 days, however as the show was very quiet on Saturday we only be organizing a display on the Sunday).

Numbers should not be a problem here, however we will need a confirmed list of cars and addresses to post display passes too in advance of the event. We should be able to accommodate around 20 - 30 cars easily.

If you are attending the event, please RSVP using the link and reply to the discussion forum topic.

Costs:

Prices are not yet available - Advance ticket offer will run from Tuesday 1st April 2014Click the below link to register for the GTI International 2014 eventView Event

ATTENDING LIST:

Vince12v

Ruudvr

BennyK

Cabbs

Chris vickers

Dan stone

Earwig

Edited by Daverse
Update
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be arriving Friday afternoon in general camping, if anyone spots the car come say hi and join for a beer ;-) Will have some vr6oc flyers in the windscreen

Mines all clean and shiney ready for tomorrow:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Event Title: GTI International 2014Event Author: VR6PeteCalendar: Club EventsEvent Date: 06 Jul 2014 (Single Day Event) Location: Shakespeare County Raceway, Warwickshire, CV37 8LL, United Kingdom Th

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. Time to sort definitive lists! If you would like to be on the stand, please PM me your postal addresses to send out passes, if you've already purchased tickets, let me know so I can contact organisers to update your pass.

Club Chairman

Possibly, people really critocised the organisers last year for the lay out, I personally think it's a great show

It was ok, but a shadow of what it used to be, I was generally happy with the show last year apart from the uneven surface which resulted in my front splitter coming off within 2 minutes of arriving and the venue was very run down.

Pete