COME ON GUYS, HELP ME SORT THIS FALSE ADVERTISING COCK OUT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, just sent him a quote from the brochure that states.....

"In late 1995 VW launched the Golf VR6 Highline, a limited edition based on the standard car but only available in two colours, the normal Diamond Black Metallic and the very unusual Purple Violet which has never been used on any other UK VW."

Ha ha....loser.

sorry guys but he was just advised againt calling people of knowledge and arse...

"If it's a highline i'll have it, are you absolutely sure, cos i was under the impression they only came in two colours, and that they had black handbrakes? what makes you think that in the last question was matey being an rs? he was merely looking out for yourself. I have it on almost good authority from 3500 VR6 members that you sir are talking from your bottom!"

no reply...

is this the green VR6 with leathers? i cant see ebay now as im at work but if it is i emailed this guy and said if it is genuine i am interested lol, he said he can prove it as it is on the log book, i then said i believe they do not come in green etc and that the door pillars are cream not black and he said thank you for the interest but i do not have to prove anything, please bid if you wish lol. hahahahah