Stealth Racing has done it again!

Ok, firstly thank you Vince you are a legend!!

12 hours of painstaking mapping and messing about and we have a result!

328BHP at the flywheel, !amazed

300lbs Torque @ 5300rpm, !amazed

and approx 276 Brake at the wheels. !amazed

129.8 mph !amazed

Stage 3 Vortech charger, stage 4/5 pulley, giving 12psi, complemented by schrick vsr.

No Nos...

!dodge

1142031037_882_FT0_vr6ocengine_.jpg

just wondering jake,what is needed for stage 4/5?i have the 248's,shrick vgi,aquamist,green injectors,walbro,throttle bodies,v2 blower.running 8.5psi pulley.the head gasket is a copper spaced one.what safety measures are required.is it just a smaller pulley and a mapping session?cheers in advance!

anorak the previous owner tried a smaller pulley[11psi] at STEALTH.vince said ther was concerns of spiking at full throttle although it made 320bhp on the rollers,he said keep the 8.5psi pulley on to keep it safe?

APD:

Now vince has the custom ecu mapping software the syks the limit!

I had a 12psi pulley machined up, standard head gasket, engine etc... the fly wheel has been lightened and thats about it!

Oh, and vince has now found a solution for all those troublesome charged vr's! remove the MAF!!!

APD:

Now vince has the custom ecu mapping software the syks the limit!

I had a 12psi pulley machined up' date=' standard head gasket, engine etc... the fly wheel has been lightened and thats about it!

Oh, and vince has now found a solution for all those troublesome charged vr's! remove the MAF!!!

[/quote']

What do you mean by removing the maf - running dta management or something else?

Yes its tru, no MAF!!! standard ecu, just remapped with fuelling smoothed out, it took vince pretty much the whole day of fuelling over & under to find out the MAF and Lambda sensors where fighting against each other. therefore fuelling was rather erratic!, at 5pm, Vince decided to try it without, and hey presto, smooth fuelling!

Gearbox is standard! thats the next thing i'm saving for, unless any knows of a sychro going?

Oh yeah, and just got back from playing with my cousin in his '55 Evo FQ340, and gave him a good run for his money, so much so he wants to go out and get a FQ400!!

Yes its tru' date=' no MAF!!! standard ecu, just remapped with fuelling smoothed out, it took vince pretty much the whole day of fuelling over & under to find out the MAF and Lambda sensors where fighting against each other. therefore fuelling was rather erratic!, at 5pm, Vince decided to try it without, and hey presto, smooth fuelling!

Gearbox is standard! thats the next thing i'm saving for, unless any knows of a sychro going?

Oh yeah, and just got back from playing with my cousin in his '55 Evo FQ340, and gave him a good run for his money, so much so he wants to go out and get a FQ400!!

[/quote']

Doubt its worth bothering with installing syncro- you may as well just buy one as the underneath of the car (back) is completely different to a normal VR.... Would be good if you bought one though- go to Germany and get one! ;-)