The least desirable colour?

Surely colour choice is purely subjective? I had a purple one, dunno what the correct name is and I think it's a great colour. I have a white one now and I think it's the nicest colouted Vento I've seen, also cos I've never seen another white one. I have a grey one as well and I think the colour is naff but the person who bought it originally obviously liked it.

These sort of threads are pointless as they only serve to insult people!

nobody likes white :( , i think it's the only colour that can pull off textured bumpers :) the humbug effect ;) I'll take a pic of mine at night, it comes alive ;) Plus alpine white vr6's are like rocking horse shit, not many about, where as the other colours are common as muck ;)

Forum threads are all about personal opinion, it's just that some people don't / won't respect other people's opinions and that's what causes problems as they take it personally, so, in my opinion, no one colour is better than another, i just prefer black and mulberry, it's like beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that shite, just enjoy and don't take comments personally unless they're directed at you in which case you have every right to be pissed! right i'm off!!

my vento is purple and i love it. The colour can make or brake a car for every one but thats down to there own tastes, what one person loves a nother can hate you only have to look at the max power boys with all the stupied body kits i think they are gash but they love them !lol