Its not a vr6, but its still a members car

I'm suprised you had the balls to post it in a VW forum but am also pleased you did, it has made me smile and probably many others...

When you do get a vr you'll never turn back, my mate wants to trade in his rover turdbo after working on mine, his rover is a mental car mind, he's tweaked it right up to i think about 260, all good but it feels like it'll break at any moment and that's the frightening part, apart from it being a rover :)

Appart from the fact the gasket was done about a year ago the t series only weep a bit of oil from the corner, so as long as you have a bit of oil to put in its ok. Its not like a k series rover engine which is the most common one for hgf.

And I dont see the need for poking fun just because its a rover, not that I care

come on! you cant not of expected to get ripped for posting pictures of a "souped up" rover on a VW VR6 site can you? dont take offence, if i posted my VR6 on a rice boy site i would get ripped the same, not that i would coz jap cars are shit aswell! period, even if they are 1000 bhp they are made of dog food tins, and crisp packets for the interior, at least the rover looks good on your drive if you were born in 1938 and do the tartan rug and box of tissues on the shelf stylie 8)

1135879725_2067_FT93582_102_0233_.jpg

Dont worry im not taking any offence' date=' you sometimes do silly things when your an excitable 18 year old but at least im making money on it 8)

And dont worry, I love vr6's and cant wait to get one

[/quote']

you know it makes sense! you will wonder what you ever saw in a rover once you have sat in and driven a nice vr6, especially if you get leather or a recaro interior! 8)

• 3 weeks later...