My VR Project - Finally finished!

Hi all - just thought id post up some pics of my car after being in the bodyshop. Like to hear everyones thoughts and opinions on how it looks. I posted a previous thread showing the car before and during the makeover headed 'My VR Project - Work in Progress' if you want to see how it used to look. I've tried to go down a different route with the styling and i think it works quite well. There are some small things that id like to change but couldnt at the time as they just werent in my budget (namely the exhaust and the alloy heatshield on the rear bumper) but other than that im well chuffed! Could do with being dropped another 10mm aswel on some 205/40 tyres!

Anyway thanks for looking :)

1134152925_1939_FT0_golf_finished1.jpg

1134152925_1939_FT0_golf_finished2.jpg

1134152925_1939_FT0_golf_finished3.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys! Always good to hear other peoples views :)

The bumper is the JOM R32 style from Venom-I was goin to go for the Mattig clean look bumper but hav seen it on so many cars i thought id giv this 1 a try instead. The cars riding on Koni coilovers so theres still plenty of lowering to be done!

On the inside its got a full leather retrim in blue with silver piping and a matching blue dash. I know that not everyone is a fan of the blue dash (neither was I!) but i hav to admit that now with the paint color it actually looks quite nice.

Would've liked to get down to the rr day but sadly gonna be busy that w/end. Had the car on the rollers a few months ago though and came up with 194bhp and 171lbs/ft so i was fairly pleased with the result. Still got the urge for more power though but dont we all!! ;)

Thanks again for the comments

Cheers again for all the comments :D

m1keVR: yeah everything is controlled by solonoids and luckyily i havent had any probs with them - even wen my battery died earlier this year i still managed to get in!

jonno: the colour is from another manufacturer (outside the VW range) and i saw it on a car on my way down to e38 last year and instantly knew that was goin to be the one! But it turns out that there are 3 different types of this color and although id checked and double checked the paint code, the color iv got isnt actually the one id wanted :o The color has definitely grown on me tho.

i love this car. looks so smooth. and i also like the heatsheild, its different. and with it being in that recess it doesnt look like a stick on job like the chav mobile it once was, he he. exhausts are nice too. definately stands out from the crowd, but then blends back in after a while lol. well done.