Here are some of the bits included.

Please note that the car will have to be mapped in the uk with the ecu provided

57 Trim T3/T4 Oil Cooled Turbocharger (500hp Capable) with internal wastegate

custom cast VR6 Manifold

2.5" Stainless Steel Downpipe

Stainless Steel Intake

Braided Oil Lines and SUMP Fittings (THE SUMP IS INCLUDED AND PRETAPPED!

Reuseable Air Filter

Silicone Hoses /w Stainless Steel Band Clamps

Larger Injectors

Greddy emanage ultimate piggy back ecu

Gents, I'm not new to the tuning game and unless you plan to exceed 300bhp, what merit over an SC would you get? Prices are 'roughly' the same for both TC & SC but from my understanding the SCs power delivery is smoother and you have no lag to worry about. Assuming you do not plan to make any internal mods and to exceed the quoted bhp figures, what is the extra benefit? Apologies if it sounds like a simple question, I just want to understand :)

I'm a bit of S/c - T/c modifing newbie so - Just to re-cap:

The stage 1 output is the same as S/c stage 1?

There are no internal mods for stage 1 T/c? (plug and play with remap)

Would the turbo work with a shrick manifold? (or would it cancel it out?)

I want to do S/c or T/c but which is the most reliable and longest lasting?

Right here i go.

Yes i can fit it for you and have it mapped also at an extra cost. I would need the car for 4-5 days for the conversion

Stage 1 turbo is 250bhp and stage 1 supercharger is 280bhp

Stage 2 is intercooled

In regards to pros and cons of turbo v,s supercharged, that is down to personal preference and both will ultimately the same job, its just how they produce the power that is different, the supercharger is smoother and more progressive rather than the rush of the turbo hit.

yes it will work with shrick manifold :)

Regards

Robert

yes it will work with shrick manifold :)

no it wont.... the boost created by a turbo is forced through the manifold in a different manner. a s/c progressively builds from vacuum to boost so the schrick can alter its state correctly, with a turbo on a vr6 the boost basically goes from vacuum to 8/9psi right away, meaning that the boost will be there from well before the schrick switch point, so the schrick tries to switch with the boost before its meant to and you end up with the schrick opening and closing very rapidly, and well before the rpm band your after. then you will end up with the valve of the schrick breaking. its been documented before on vwvortex. think about it, how many pictures of turbo setups have you seen with a schrick. none.

just to make sure nobody breaks there schrick.