My Mk3 VR Highline.....L8W VR

Thought it was about time I posted these up for you guys to see. Hope you like the new look?

Have got another set of 8's to go back on the rear if I get bored with the 9's on the back at mo. so I can dump it low again, as its a bit high now :cry:

All comments welcomed...........

109739276.jpg

109739269.jpg

109739283.jpg

109739272.jpg

109739262.jpg

Big shout to Rachel for the pics, and all those that have helped me over the 7 odd years of ownership, you know who you are! :lol:

Think a new sigs in order now! Shame as I love my old one! :cry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the positive comments, keep em coming, LOL! Makes the graft and wait all worth while hearing comments like that from fellow VR owners!

Justins right, the cars not been polished yet (apart from some quick detailer at the show) since it left the bodyshop, as I want to take my time and get a good weekend on it to do it properly, I can't wait to see what it comes up like once I get the Zymol on it! (My prefered polish as it worked wonders on the old paint!)

Was good to meet a lot of you at the show! :D

Outstanding :)

Love the first shot, the dark clouds give it a real moody look.

I will also purchase a copy of Max Power although I vowed never to ;) I'm sure your ride will leave a lasting impression and show the chavs what tasteful modding is all about. No! Wait!! What if the chavs like it so much that they all start buying VRs and modding them?!!! It won't be long before we have a burbery flip paint, six 5" tailpipes and shopping trolley rims in our midst. What have you done!

LOL, Its in Septembers Lax Power and Octobers PVW.

I did the Lax Power in hope to convince a few of the chav boys that you don't need a West Wings kit and graphics to make a car look good! So hopefully we may start seeing some subtly styled Saxo's and Nova's soon! (although I'll not get my hopes up!)

Simon