Help needed URGENTLY

I had the exact same problems with my RH wheels ordered from germany.

Naturally the problem was the pcd was different and the offset was too big (et60).

Phoned up a RH dealer in the UK and he sold me proper RH adaptors.

I know its a different company, but have you called BBS up, they might be able to sort you out with some proper adaptors?

im guessing the pcd is 5x112, golf is 5x100, get some hubcentric adaptors if possible.

the wheels are all bored to a diameterthat fits anything then bushes are fitted ti reduce the bore to the correct application , they will still fit without but its gonna feel like ure driving over kerbs constantly .

think the centre are around 70 mm so the bushes take up the difference and centre the wheels , i had to have some made for my rondells .

nooo, the bore on my wheel is smaller than on my hubs, can I still get these sorts of adaptors?

Also, I've got an idea! useing universal fit wheel spacers..... these dont have the inner flange bit on em (I know it wont be hub centric, but still)

B0006I3HJW.01-A1MK3HAFHEKCQU._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

anyone know where I can get 25mm universal spacers from quick sharp?

I'll phone u later pete.

Pete

I had the exact same problems with my RH wheels ordered from germany.

Naturally the problem was the pcd was different and the offset was too big (et60).

Phoned up a RH dealer in the UK and he sold me proper RH adaptors.

I know its a different company' date=' but have you called BBS up, they might be able to sort you out with some proper adaptors?

im guessing the pcd is 5x112, golf is 5x100, get some hubcentric adaptors if possible.

[/quote']

Which RH dealer did you phone in the UK and how much were the adapters, I just threaded one of the bolt holes in mine &|