this is a pointless thread...everyone will just say the colour of their own car..otherwise they'd have bought a different colour.

i like red adn silver cause they're nice and bright, unlike 90% of vr6's, which are dull and boring looking. (sorry)

Pah!! Where's your sense of adventure?? :D

I own a Dragon Green Passat, but really wanted the ULTIMATE Colour.......Twighlight Violet, but at 4k for a second vehicle, I couldn't justify that... my Passat was only 2k! !amazed !dodge !dodge %-6

Regards

28v6r

acf-think you're wrong there with colour choice! i would prefer to own a black 3-door, but own a windsor blue 5-door! purely down to the fact i looked at loads of vr's and most were shite, in all colours, and eventually found a good, honest, straight car and it had too many doors but loved the colour! now it has a couple of dings, scratches, stone chips, and i would still love a 3 door, but cannot justify the extra expense on a similar car which may not be as good as the one i have!

I have a silver VR, which I love. However, I would have to admit that I do prefer Black and mullberry in that order.... those are just stunning colours. I would also like to point out though that mullberry, as gorgeous a colour as it is, doesnt seem to look anywhere near as nice with similar colours on other cars. Yellow can be the same actually, looks great on some cars, poo on most! lol........

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, i like black and mullberry equally, but i loved the colour of my rs1800 festa which was tourmaline green. It looked black untill the light shone on it when it looked mettallic dark green. Every one I know loved it. 8o)