[SOLD] VW GOLF 2.8 VR6 HIGHLINE

It's a VF Engineering full charger kit using the V3 Vortech charger, bought from Regal Autosport in Southampton. Bloody expensive, but we only live once and there ain't no pockets in shrouds..:blink:

What did the kit come with mate? How how much monies was it? Thinking of putting a charger on myself when i put the subaru up for sale

8 minutes ago, ASHP89 said:

What did the kit come with mate? How how much monies was it? Thinking of putting a charger on myself when i put the subaru up for sale

Just Google MK3 Golf VR6 VF Engineering super charger kit and you'll see, basically you get everything needed, bigger injectors, race bypass valve chip etc, everything needed to get you up and running in the day. There is also TRD ( Turner Race Developments) in Stroud, they do a drive in drive out service using an RUF charger kit from Germany priced at £3750. Or it was that price around 6 months ago when I enquired..

VF Engineering kit gives 280 ponies up from standard 174 from factory, and the TRD one gives 250. This can be increased by fitting an intercooler to the TRD charger set up, but at extra cost. Hope this helps...? ;) 

Im in atherton, wigan/bolton area. Yeah im up for a few shows if im free that weekend definatley

Not to far from me then pal. I live in Bolton but I'm from walkden mate.

It would be good to see you and your motor at Tatton which is coming up soon. It's only in Cheshire pal. Have a nosey in the events section and if you fancy it put your name down and I'll add you to the list.