RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've seen it get over populated by dumb kids who think dangerous mods to their car is fine because it looks 'dope', or elitist cliques who won't give you the time of day if you've spent less than 15k on your motor.

I was a little apprehensive about coming along as I didn't really know anyone who was going.

I can't tell you how pleasing it was to go to a meet where you can walk up to anyone and start up a friendly conversation. It felt very much like old times again, times I thought had long gone.

So thanks to those who organised it and well done you lot on being a throughly decent bunch of people :-)

Did we talk about my back end getting stoved in?

The car btw lol

Errrrr, we spoke about your under bonnet wiring, your working puddle lights, the group buy suspension and your race fuel.

You may have spoken about your back end damage at which point You may have noticed me edging away! LOL

Edited by Bealieboy

Hi guys,

I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've seen it get over populated by dumb kids who think dangerous mods to their car is fine because it looks 'dope', or elitist cliques who won't give you the time of day if you've spent less than 15k on your motor.

I was a little apprehensive about coming along as I didn't really know anyone who was going.

I can't tell you how pleasing it was to go to a meet where you can walk up to anyone and start up a friendly conversation. It felt very much like old times again, times I thought had long gone.

So thanks to those who organised it and well done you lot on being a throughly decent bunch of people :-)

I agree, you could strike up a convo with anyone and not walk away thinking anything derogatory.

A Very friendly club

Edited by Bealieboy

Hi guys,

Thanks to the organisers of the RR day it was a very enjoyable event. I was very pleased to see my standard/ no mods Corrado run a 197.2bhp! not bad for a 20yr old motor. Would love to do this again at some point when I have my new exhaust, air filter fitted after a remap!!!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :) makes all the hard work worth it when people enjoy our days!