mod hatred!

i hate the cry for attention:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREAKING-MK3-GOLF-1-4-RAT-DUB-HOODRIDE-EURO-ATS-CUPS-8JFULL-VR6-LEATHER-INTERIOR-/251476522098?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8d2b3472

I WIN lol

on a serious note i HATE supper bright lights behind the wrong lens coming on the other side of the road! i chose not to have xeons on my new car because i think there just too bright as it is.

Edited by p0u1
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young kids driving shitty polos, with cut springs, nice respectable wheels sprayed ridiculous colors like snot green and Tele tubby purple! WHYYYYYYY?????????

She can have the bloody car if she'll let me sniff her pants

I hate rusted bonnets and a scrapyards full of shite on the roof!

i hate the cry for attention:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BREAKING-MK3-GOLF-1-4-RAT-DUB-HOODRIDE-EURO-ATS-CUPS-8JFULL-VR6-LEATHER-INTERIOR-/251476522098?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8d2b3472

I WIN lol

on a serious note i HATE supper bright lights behind the wrong lens coming on the other side of the road! i chose not to have xeons on my new car because i think there just too bright as it is.

Can't beat top quality paint work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is alot of hate in this thread and as a general rule I agree with every point.......

And I think I can consume it all in one HAtE,

I hate the term hate but everything that is scene really does make my piss itch..............

I have a stripped out breadvan on banded steels but the tyres DO fit and yes it has been around Croft more times than I was gifted fingers on bth hands.........

Cars that arnt driven! I don't have a particular hate for anything as each for there own... But trailering your car to a field to polish it doesn't make sense.

Style it how you like do whatever your mind allows but for gods sake drive it and every now and again do it properly! :) rant over

You from near croft? I'm in harrogate and have been to croft a few times, watched the rally cross stage there a few years ago

Yes mate from the land of the prince Bishops,

My Dad used to take me years ago to watch the bikes and my mate used to compete in the Rally Cross.

As a rule of thumb, I've noticed a number of cars that are on edition 38 forum have the typical scene additions. I often see a thread and think 'maybe this will be a good read' but no, business as usual regarding static lows and rotor forms (or what ever you call them).

That said though, when I look over there I know what to expect and every once in a while there is something more to my liking. I also think been scene is just like fashion, people are inevitably going to go with the crowd and want to blend in with the surrounding environment. Even if that means flocking your wheels batman purple or getting annoyed you've cracked your vr sump 6 times.

However, regarding more everyday mods you see people doing this has to include DRL's on cars that aren't intended to have them-which looks utter shite and any aftermarket led exterior lights. On the topic of DRL's, a number of people my way don't appear to realise they are daytime running lights, and that having them isn't an excuse to drive around at night with no other lights on.

As a rule of thumb, I've noticed a number of cars that are on edition 38 forum have the typical scene additions. I often see a thread and think 'maybe this will be a good read' but no, business as usual regarding static lows and rotor forms (or what ever you call them).

That said though, when I look over there I know what to expect and every once in a while there is something more to my liking. I also think been scene is just like fashion, people are inevitably going to go with the crowd and want to blend in with the surrounding environment. Even if that means flocking your wheels batman purple or getting annoyed you've cracked your vr sump 6 times.

However, regarding more everyday mods you see people doing this has to include DRL's on cars that aren't intended to have them-which looks utter shite and any aftermarket led exterior lights. On the topic of DRL's, a number of people my way don't appear to realise they are daytime running lights, and that having them isn't an excuse to drive around at night with no other lights on.

Exactly what I said to the mrs last night in bed!

Rat look air cooled.

Everytime I see a beetle or van driving along with a roof rack and impractical or empty suit case crap, I want to slap the driver.

I can't stand slammed lupos with 5 year old pimpled geeks in the drivers seat either. There are thousands of them in show and shine areas.

So you polish it, stick a cheap set of lowering springs with 2000 mile wide wheels that have a diameter of 2cm and think it looks impressive?. No. It doesn't. Me having the first morning wee and not hitting the seat is impressive.

Though I suppose if it makes the owner happy, then let it be.

Edited by The Monk