show us your wheels thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

205/40/17.....My new Rota's. Need some 15mm spacers for the rears. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RH ZW 1s fully polished,,8.5x17 with 215 35 17s et 35 after adapters

Posted Images

Got 195/40 16's with 7's on the front and 8's on the back, I'm not a fan of stupid stretched tyres but if you put big profile tyres on smaller wheels I think it can kill the look of them a bit and the wheels can get a bit lost, if that's the right word?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tyres have you got, only ones I can seem to find in 195/40 is tr1's, falken ze914, yokohamas and a couple of budget tyres

Ah for some reason that post with the pic didn't come up earlier lol. I'm thinking of tr1's as I've got to fork out for 4 it's a bit easier on the wallet and always fancied giving them a try but I've always stuck to uniroyals as I like them a lot

Ah for some reason that post with the pic didn't come up earlier lol. I'm thinking of tr1's as I've got to fork out for 4 it's a bit easier on the wallet and always fancied giving them a try but I've always stuck to uniroyals as I like them a lot

Check eBay for tyres, falken ze914 ecorun £113 per pair with free delivery. Oh shit, they're 45 profile though.

Sent from my Vr6 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

The paintwork on that is stunning Richie fair play

Cheers big fella, I do like a nice paint finish and made the Bodyshop aware prior to painting it. They did a fantastic job that had a few small faults, these were pointed out corrected with no issues by them! The finish on my chassis legs was as good as the outside! :)

Some folk like them some folk don't, the ones that don't seem to like splits that I cannot stand! I suppose if we all like the same wheels our cars would be similar and boring...........

D565AE35-BC00-4FA6-890A-33DCF23A5256_zps

I love the look of them in that photo and the way they are shaped clear the brembo callipers without running spacers! ;)

I really like them Richie and I've got splits (well reps lol)