Too much Sausage ?

Now i know this may stir the pot a bit... but except for the few gorgeous ladies here Mods included ;) we seam a bit light on the female side for members ???? Has anyone noticed this ????

I stumbled across another VW site www.volksgirls.co.uk do you think that maybe some of the VR6 girlys there may be interested in joining here too ???? Maybe a Mod would like to extend an olive branch of friendship to fellow VW dubbers ...

Just a thought lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a member on there for a bit and even met up with a few of the members on there at Inters. You may remember me bringing Amanda across to the camp.

Anywhoo I got banned lol! Amanda turned out to be a bit of a nutter' date=' we fell out, words were exchanged, she become a mod...need I say more haha!

[/quote']

Hmm this all sounds very familiar ! ;)

How the Hell did Ollie get to be accepted on a girls site ???

Ever seen how i met your mother ??? The crazy hot scale of mr barny Stinson ... i read a book once that was it and the hottest ones are always the craziest ones too....

& And WTF Mrs events organiser if your a member why haven't you sung the praises of our site ... or are you a sleeper cell planted by the VW girls lol ....

How the Hell did Ollie get to be accepted on a girls site ???

Ever seen how i met your mother ??? The crazy hot scale of mr barny Stinson ... i read a book once that was it and the hottest ones are always the craziest ones too....

& And WTF Mrs events organiser if your a member why haven't you sung the praises of our site ... or are you a sleeper cell planted by the VW girls lol ....

lol ;)